I too have remained silent, and not bcause I don't have an opinion.

But I have yet to see anything good come from this sort of thread.

Does anybody know anybody whose mind or opinion was changed because of all the hours spent arguing.

Calling a human being a cracker, or stupid, or not as ethical as yourself, always seems to be the only thing that gets accomplished.

We all have opinions, and mine are more
easily changed or altered by pulling on me than by pushing me. Oh ya... but the easiest way to get me to see it your way is to call me stupid, unethical, and a cracker! Oh ya... and if I'm still not seein it your way, call me trailer trash! That'll get my mind right!

I think it has to be the internet! Nobody (unless they are in politics) says those kind of things or argues that way in public! Not with an IQ that gets them in out of the rain.

I wouldn't kill a native steelhead on purpose now, because I really believe they are special fish, and the wdfw says they are at risk. I hope it helps their survival. I never was any threat to them anyway! I'm the cracker they're talkin about! All else pale in coparison to me!

So as I see it, from what I've learned on this board. 90% of the fish are caught by 10% of the fisherman. So the simple answer to the problem is for the state to pass wsr for 90%of us, and the other 10% should quit fishin for steelhead. Now the incidental kill is negligible, and majority gets to fish for steelhead! We just have to release the nates!

See how simple it is!

No problem fixin that!

herm