So I brought home some eggs last weekend because I decided I would try and cure them ( I read about it so much I figured why not try it ).. So I went and got some Pro cure wizard double neon red and followed the instructions along with a few tips from this board.. Thanks Parker. Anyway, after the required two days in the fridge, this is what I got.

there is still some juice in the jars ( thinking this should have been re-absorbed by now ??) Also, They are red indeed but I would not call it double neon red. They are red with a slight brown tint. I cut the skeins in chunks, and they seem to be holding together but wonder how tacky they should be ???

So, is this close to correct or do I have two jars of crap that need thrown away. Is the very slight brown tint due to blood in the skeins??? Anyway, any help would be great as I got a phone call saying I have about three more pounds coming my way this A.M..

Side note... I did this in the kitchen and thought I got it all cleaned up. My wife found several small spots I missed and she is pissed.