Quote:
Originally posted by AuntyM:
JLH who knows virtually nothing chimes in with virtually nothing. What a suprise.

:rolleyes:
Seems you and TK have all the wisdom, information and experience on everything there is, and will attack anybody that differs. You and TK have developed quite a relationship. Sorta like that of an abuser and his victim. He calls you every name in to book that is derogatory to any normal female, and you keep coming back wanting more, as long as he throws you a bone every now and then. I've never called you FAT, ..he has, I've never called you a whore,..he has, I never defamed you and your husbands relationship, but he has. Yet you seem to stay focused on attacking me. Whats up with that? Is it because I want get abrusive, and you seek that from me? All I have ever done here was try to contribute information or my experience regarding a thread, as I did in this one. My comment "Duh", was my observation of how well stlhd was pointing out the obvious. DUH! :rolleyes:

Now I will wait and watch as TK call you every name in the book and you keep kissing his butt and excepting more.

What's up with that? All you have to do is go back and look at some of the stuff he's said about you. I guess as TK put's it, that's Monkey humping at it's extreme. Guess you must have and underlying fantacy to be abrused by strange men on the internet. What's up with that? He will chime in your defense, as you for him (The make up)and then the abruse starts all over, for us all to watch. And BTW, it an't pretty. TK can get so extreme with the abruse of you, that the post sometimes gets deleted, in order to protect the public and this board.
Bye now; and take a good look at that behavior, as it's some what puzzeling.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein