Eric:

What i remember, 2-3 yrs. ago, was the price of fish being super low..........REMEMBER???? Then there was the super surplus---Alaska, Canadian, fish farms.......flooded the markets........price went way down.

No price for fish!!!! Why fish?????

Then I seem to remember, tribe Negotiated(????) a "spring chinook" netting schedule....REMEMBER????.....Only many of the nets were "sunk" to target on sturgeon, not the "negotiated" spring chinook....Remember that?????

Now the price of fish.....salmon, steelhead, and sturgeon, is way up......October - November showed a gill net fishery on the Chehalis River that I haven't seem since the "pre-bolt" times.

Now the "negotiated"????---Winterrun steelhead season is taking place......wow, some deal we get.......tribe 5 days a week, January 2 ------ April 13..... Wow what a deal for the many sportsmen that fish the local rivers.

Negotiations?????? Who is involved with this....surely you can't believe WDF....has the interests of the very people that pay the vast amounts of thier salaries........the sports people of the State of Washington and the thousands of "out of staters", that buy licenses, spents millions on fishing gear, plus many more millions on drift, jet, and other flowing devices.

Wow, we are getting sold "down the river", and I just don't see an end to it.

"worse day sport fishing, still better than the best day working"

"I thought growing older, would take longer"