Originally Posted By: Blades™
RCW: 9A.36.080 Malicious Harassment- Class C Felony

Any person who maliciously and intentionally commits one of the following acts because of his or her perception of the victims race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, or mental, physical or senory handicap.

[censored] man that's lower education. Why would you even go there? Notice how things started to flow in a different direction, after my protest for you, and notice the change after you posted the above. Muscle, nor the Law, wont change things for you on this board. You have to appeal to their common sense. Your post can trigger the Wolf pack, gang style attacks you are experiencing. That's typical group behavior, no matter the species. It also strengthens the bond of the pack. They will continue to pat each other on the back, for anything that's as an attacks on you, whether it's funny or not, as it's more about group acceptance, and their collective rejection of you. Seems they never run out of gay material to post about you, as this has gone on for many pages, no matter what the thread title is. For us older guy's, the verbal assaults (gay) you mention, come off as childish and revealing, more so than funny. BTW, PP is a GAY free zone, from my observations, and reading many threads over the years. My experience on this board suggests, that men are men, and women are women. Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

Seems I have read a post or two of yours, where you go on, and on, about being and authority figure, and that you are connected to Law enforcement. The above post would come off as a challenge to some that enjoy giving you [censored]. Observations that you (Blades) should consider, when posting to this thread, or any other. Remember they are out there, hungry with fangs showing, and ready to pounce with photo shop (your head attached to a Barbie doll....LOL????), at the drop of a pin.

If you do your part, I'm sure the Mods would do theirs, and ask that the personal attacks stop.

Almost forgot. LOL ????

Edited by John Lee Hookum (11/24/07 11:13 PM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein