Man this post is fun! Glocks not safe? True they are not safe in the hand of infants. Most major police departments in the United States carry them.
The Glock is a pistolmans pistol, as with any firearm respect and caution should be exercised when carried or used. 1911 pistols are also dangerous, revolvers are dangerous as well. It is in the hands of the holder.....I spent 12 years in the criminal justice system, have owned a hunting fishing store and am an avid shooter. I love the Glock, and a few others. The positive thing I have to say for them is they are easy to clean and maintain, reliable, and light weight. Just a darn fine pistol. Best defense round is the RBCD bar none! Only exception is the stuff issued to the military and police by RBCD. Case in point we fired a 380 RBCD round through the seattle yellow pages at 7ft. The round went completely through and shredded the back of the book. We then took a 38 special with Winchester silvertip and fired it next to the 380 hole. The round only went 1/2 way through and stopped. The 380 RBCD was like a 44 or 45 in performance.
So, if you are going to carry any firearm get one stop shopping/stopping with RBCD. I have them for every gun I own, including my Glocks.
Hope this helps!