Perfect, stonefish...thanks.

GBL, not really any trick to it, unless you haven't done it before, in which case it's still not all that tricky...I'll try to explain it without pics for now, and see if I can't whip up a little photo tutorial of how to do it before you leave...

Take the spinner shaft, and hold it with the bend end down...put the split ring in the bend, and put the spinner body on the shaft, tucking the "hook" of the shaft up into the body.

Next, slip on the bearing, which is the small black bead that came with the setup.

After that, put the blade on the clevis, and slip the clevis/blade combo onto the shaft.

Now you're done except for twisting up the top of the spinner...for this I use a pair of needlenose pliers.

Grab the spinner shaft with the needlenose about half an inch or so above the spinner blade, and bend the shaft down and around the needle nose forming a loop.

Put the swivel inside the loop, and using your right hand grab the loop with the needlenose. Grab the tag end of the loop with your left fingers and tightly give it two and a half wraps around the spinner shaft. Use wire cutters to cut off the tag end as close to the shaft as possible.

Put on the hook, and you're done.

Look at the pics at the beginning of the thread to see what a "done" one looks like, and these instructions will hopefully make sense...but I'll also try and get up a few photos of me making some tomorrow.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle