About 3 years ago a buddy and I decided to hit up some clubs. We drive to a club called wild cats in sw portland. As we pull into the parking lot we witness the bouncer throwing a lady out by her hair. following right behind was this fugly stripper. She halled off and punched the gal square in the face. My friend and I were both pretty toasted at the time and figured we better try another spot. So we drive to another place. As we walk in we notice a bartender, DJ, one customer, and a stripper that must of weighed 200+. All eyes were on us at that point, not knowing what to do we decide to sit at the bar. I whisper to my bud, "lets have a beer and maybe there will be batter scenery with the next set." She giggles her cheese for what seemed 20 minutes. As the last song ends we are thinking ok lets see something descent. The dj gets on the mike and says, "Trisha is going to take a qiuck break and she will be right back to dance some more." I'm thinking what the [censored]. She walks by us and gives us the [censored] me eyes, not 1 second later she tells the bartender load enough for us to here, "I have to take a shiat". We quickly bailed to Stars, which is allways a treat. Watched a gal put her leg behind her head while standing smile