Hey Rob. Good to hear from you man. I am actually back in WA right now for a short stint. Life up north is good. A great summer with lots of time outside, slow king season, another great silver season, etc. Some outstanding personal trips to boot.

Sorry to hear about the 'sack. That last week of Feb is about the best thing that Bellingham had going for it with regard to fishing. Is that for good, or just for this season?

The boats I run in the summer are 12 degree hulls. Bigger water with a little more need to punch through chop and less concern about the shallows, at least during salmon season. I am picking up a Willies with a 5 degree tunnel hull in the next few days. Test driving one wasn't really an option, but I figured it would work out OK. I was curious if anyone had experience a similar design. I remember your boat handling very well. Coulda used a few more fish in it though smile

Let me know when you are ready to head up north for a week and I'll keep a seat open for ya.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."