Originally Posted By: JDarr
I know I'll hear about it if they lose thought.

Doubtful - because no one really cares.

OTOH, I'm sure we'll hear all about it from you if the PondCrappers win. Weeee.

Bummer if you do win, as a Pac-10 title means squat/thrust this year as the BCS Championship game is in the Rose Bowl this year. I was gonna ask if you were planning on going to the Rose Bowl if the Quackers won.....

No Rose Bowl for the Ducks. rofl

You might win the PAC, but the PondCrappers sure as hell won't be a #1 or #2 team in the end. Better NOT BE!!!!!!

I'm flat out offing myself if the Ducks make it to the Rose Bowl this year - I'd save myself the pain and agony of having to listen to my Mom gloat about it.......

Honestly, I don't know what could be worse......

Here's some more family material for you all:

My Mom is a Fanatical, CoolAid Drinking, Obama-Loving, WAY to the LEFT Democrat. Who loves to talk. A lot.

Her brother (my uncle), is a decorated Vietnam Navy pilot (A-1 Skyraiders and A-7 Corsair II's), flew on the same carrier with McCain, who frequently dines with Rush Limbaugh and is far too the RIGHT that he's way past drinking their CoolAid. He talks more than my Mom does.

Let's just say that family get togethers are "traumatic". I think that explains a lot about me.....and my hatred towards the PondCrappers!

rofl