Originally Posted By: Achewter
29th OF MAY would be 8 weeks and 3 days (59 days) and give the new owners Memorial day weekend home with the pups. The last 5 litters of Viszlas I did we shot for 8 weeks. So I guess we agree. Sorry for the 1 am Tequila math. I took Mickey home at about 52 days with only one pup from the litter left at the breeders and she survived. I am not to worried about it. I have herd the 49 day thing helps pups to bond a bit tighter with the owner but it does seem a bit early to me. If the new owner felt strongly about it and could show a bit of supporting evidence I wouldn't fight it to hard.
Thanks for your concern...Art

Thank's for the civilized response I did the math after I wrote that and felt bad.
My 2 cent's is that pup's are learning a great deal abought how to interact with other dog's and just be dog's in those week's after there eye's open.Also if you (or the kid's) get to rough with them at that young age they will be forever on the defensive.

Kudo's to you for setting this up my biggest concern abought pup's is that they go to good homes and from the look's of this whole deal them are some lucky dog's.