Quote:
Seems like corporations really do rule the world. The government is just a puppet.

I try not to get political and this is why. How can this be happening without Bush being in charge. I don't think the US has had a real president sense maybe before I was born. Face it folks when the countries economy is tied to a runaway freight train and the oil companies are posting consecutive record breaking profits who do you think is using the money. That's rite WE ARE. Why raise taxes when you can let corporations over inflate the cost of something everyone uses then barrow most of the extra profit for little or no interest or maybe not pay it back at all. Just don't throw the corporation under the bus or they may cut off the easy money or worse yet want some of it back to pay for one of there F ups. The definition of Big money is when you reach the level that Uncle Sam comes to you and ask to barrow some then ask that you keep it on the down low. The corporations being successful and all are going to want the loan secured in some form or another. You know some funny looking president puppets to take the heat and blame [censored] on. Don't forget if profits get to low no money for Uncle Sam so if need be we may need to go to war or something to stimulate things a bit. We all want chit and were all to blame so no sense getting all bent out of shape over it. You wouldn't want to use your medical Insurance that everyone will soon need to have. Hey ya ever notice that Microsoft stock would split about every other time ya got your hair cut. I remember that. It was back when I first would get on a computer once in awhile because they were little tricky to figure out. Hell I even got ONE before the stock stopped splitting. Whats funny is they still get a [censored] load of cash for every operating system on every computer sold and now I seem to buy a new computer about every 2nd or 3rd haircut and use 2 or 3 different ones a day. Wonder what's the deal with there profits? Never could understand why Apple can't seem to catch up with em.

Oh well....Peace out