Reading all of this has given me a headache.

Tard syndrome runs deep on the dark side.

Someday all of you asswipes will quit the partisan BS and realize that none of you are absolutly correct.

For now, we have a major problem. One that I really doubt most of you can really comprehend because your too busy pointing fingers at the left and the right while trying to unsecesfully prove that that your smarter or more up to date on the problem that we will all be facing for generations.

Enough of you tard's, it's time to get busy. But that isnt going to happen and here is part of the problem.

I was asked if I would be able to voulenteer my time to go down and help with the clean up.

This is how bad this f'n mess is......They expected all of us who have the training and skills to help with this mess to simply voulenteer our time. Plus the company I work for, said they would not allow me to leave my position at this time.

Wish I could, but wife, kid and mortgage prevent me from missing more than a couple of checks at this time.

Money talks, and BP is doing what ever it takes to not spend it. And the feds havent got the ball's to demand it because big oil has bought them.

This whole mess is so fuked up, it's beyond the dark sides simple minds. Imagine how the rest of the general public must see it.......Wait, they watch the new's, what more do they need to know?

Rusty Bell