Originally Posted By: AuntyM
ORS, What a convoluted bunch of crap. rofl It's easy to understand why you are on the "outside", being a critic instead of an active participant! rofl

convoluted? seems rather linear to me but if you can point to the error of my ways i'd love to hear it, please EDUCATE me (no sarcasim) snippy comments from your peanut gallery do little good.

Since in the absence of any real discussion on a solution, people seem resolved to instead drawing lines and forming clique's around insane solutions with preposterious goals.

I would love to hear your "insider" knowledge, and disucss with me how using gov money allocated for hatchery funding for INSTEAD a reasearch project for a minority user group (commericals) of the dfw's is not a purely political result of thier influence. Or how researching on meathods of alternative commerical harvest cannot be a duplication of research that has been done over and over and over. OR how even if alternative meathod of commercial harvest is somehow is an alternative to the larger problem (As highlited by keith.. and he's right on) that the over all decline of both fish return ROI and future funding of the entire system is at risk.

please i'd love to hear anyone's solution about .. its a much better read than "your a poo-poo head".

joshua

Edited by OldRedSled (06/21/10 12:24 AM)