BigLing BigLing, whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do when I ling for you!!!

BigLing sheds a tear… he realizes that he has not put up pictures per pervious posts. No excuses just when I fish. I fish! No need for pictures to remember my monster hogs, because if I want to see one I just head out on the water and put them in the boat time and time again.

Todd, I appreciate your calling me out it is an inspiration for me to fish harder, but not only that. It is an inspiration for me to remember to take pictures of the mammoth Kings BigLing slays every time he has been on the water in the last few weeks. I guess some times when you fish as hard as BigLing photographs slip your mind as the animal instincts take over hunting and slaying giant fish after fish.

With all that said BigLing is on a mission tonight. A mission to get some BigLing photos of all the Kings that will be slayed tonight… I will dedicate tonight's evening bite to Todd. An inspiration, a great man, and an even greater fisherman! Oh hell I am even going to throw together a BigLing t-shirt, maybe I'll autograph it after and give it to the highest bidder. banana

Fish on,
BigLing (the one and only self certified supreme master fisherman)

When you were young
and you fished a barbed hook
You used to say live and let live
you know you Ling
you know you Ling
you know you Ling
But if this ever changing sea
in which we ling in
Makes you give in and cry
Say ling and let die
Ling and let die