I agree with you on that it could be a number of reasons why we caught those fish. A lot of people see the UV in the yarn and start talking about that part of it, that is the last thing I talk about because I feel there are other positives to it. I would fish this yarn without the UV because its just really nice to fish. Here are a few other things that make it better than other yarns in my opinion.

Being that its made from a blend of natural fibers it actually holds scent unlike artificial yarns. The colors do not bleed and the UV will never wash out or fade. That is a very important and difficult to achieve because the sun is constantly degrading UV products. Try to find a UV reflective paint that can be used outdoors, most will say to use it indoors because the sun will ruin it and it will lose its UV reactive properties! The yarn is also softer than any other yarn available by a large margin. I think all of these things combined makes it so that it actually catches more fish, maybe it is the UV in some conditions that helps maybe not but as a whole it works and works well. wink

Edited by steelhead_stalkers (10/17/10 11:06 PM)