I went up there this mornin and fished below the park for an hour and had one taker in the mouth in the tailout i fished saturday. Then i moved up to the old bridge hole in the park and 10 cast and 60 minutes later i left after snagging 4. It was almost impossible not to snag them. And almost impossible to get them in so i let them do their thing. I saw fish with hooks in there backs with green yarn still attached, sad. I'm not shootin ya down Carl, thanks for the info by the way(my first fish of the day), but i think deeper water away from the beds would spell less snagups. Cuz that other tail out just below the park entrance was full of fish and we dragged corkies through it for an hour and didn't snag one. But the fish seemed to be picky and after numerous setup changes john finally hooked up on a green jig, right in the gums. And i'd guess the fish that aren't on the flats aren't spawning quite yet but i'm just guessing. Not many people in the park or the strwbry patches but lots at Metzler. Rivers down another 8 inches or so. Could there BE any more garbage on the banks??? Pathetic.