Originally Posted By: Rossiman
Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
Originally Posted By: Rossiman
. They are virtually indestructible

Do they stand up to getting smacked by lead on the cast? Smashing into rocks and ledges on the cast? I stopped fishing Drennans because they're so fragile and expensive....also stopped fishing Thill's this last spring and fall because they dent and crack fairly easily. Plus the thills get braid grooves inside that make them a total bitch to use.

So far ive been impressed with there durability, I haven't cracked one yet and they have hit there fair share of rocks. That was also a problem i had with the Drennans, they aren't as durable. The ONLY complaint i have so far is they don't have a 11g model.
When i went to three rivers a few weeks ago to pick up the 20-25g models, i think they where selling them for 2.79 if i remember correct... Pretty much half of what the Drennans go for.

I've read an 11g model is to be available sometime in the future. That's the size I'm waiting for also, then I'll order a bunch. 11g. is my favorite size for other float brands, for float, 1/8 oz. jig and just a little extra weight.