It's all in good fun.

Truth be told, Coogers can be some of the finest people you could ever find.

When my younger son was born, he had a bad aortic valve. When he was 6, he had to go in for open-heart surgery to replace that valve.

Some of the Coogs I sparred with at cougfan.com heard my son was going under the knife, and they sent over flowers, cards, food, a Coog hat, a Coog football etc. I was overwhelmed by their response. One of them knew someone at the University of Texas athletic department, and told them the Drew was going in for surgery. When we got home from Seattle, there was an envelope in the mail with a letter from Mack Brown wishing us the best, and a photo of the Longhorns signed by every player on the team.

To be honest, I've probably got more in common with your average Coog than your average Husky.

If anyone ever drags this post out of the archives to hold against me some day, I'll lie and say some asshole stole my login and posted this without my knowledge. smile

But in the end, I'm a Husky, and it's my job to clown on Coogers. It helps that they make it so easy. wink

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames