Good lord, the Huskies are seriously trying to give me an ulcer and even MORE gray hairs! rofl

Eastern is a better team then most of you think. Pretty sure they will win another National Championship again.

We'll take the win....and at least we didn't pull a Michigan!

Upsides that I saw were:

a) Price looked good. He's only going to get a lot better. A few young QB mistakes, but a real solid outing.

b) Glad to see Polk in the game (we needed him), but he didn't look 100%. Even with 100+ yards, he didn't seem to have that extra "burst" of speed or quick cut when he needed it. That will only improve as his knee heals up!

c) Special teams and kicking looked good. Can't even remember the last time I saw Dawg kick a 54 yard field goal! Good to know it's there...as I bet it will come in handy. Punting and return coverages looked good.

Room for improvement include, but not limited too, receiving corps not dropping the ball, the secondary, and our O line needs a little work.

I still feel we'll beat Hawaii. No thoughts past that. I think this will be a "one week at at time" Husky Football team. Won't really know which teams shows up to play until game time.