Es hora de un verde y amarillo y azul ataque!

The following report has photos taken with cell phones and various cameras on rocking boats, in sweaty bars and assorted other places...lenses got showered with seawater, cerveza, tequila and fish blood........

After nearly two years without a chance to fish, BBQ or crack a cold cerveza together, my little brother Blake and his girl Vanessa finally were able to join us on a trip south of the border last week. We had not seen each other since the notorious Panama Party Pirates voyage (along with other notorious members of this board) and it was time to reconnect, catch some fish and kill some brain cells. Work had been beating the souls out of all of us and it was time to hook up.

I have been dealing with a torn rotator cuff and other shoulder problems for over a month, but this trip was booked, everyone was committed and it was time to sack up and go catch some fish. My wife and I flew down to Cabo with our friends Mark and Keri; Blake and Vanessa joined us two days later from San Diego. Once they arrived on Halloween, the party got rolling as illegal aliens maneuvered to horn in on the action...

Everyone headed to The Office to slake our thirst

Later we all hooked up at the Giggling Marlin. This was the first time we have been in that bar when Mark was not part of the show. Once, he WAS the show. Could this be a newer, more subdued Mark? Not likely.............

Giggling Marlin on Halloween night.....Elvis and Naughty Nurse watch a 16 year old get a lapdance from SheDevil....only in Mexico.

Halloween is very important in Mexico......

The donkey show.......