I wonder just how much all these Republican shenanigans have cost tax payers?

But hey we all have money to burn!

in order to reach the spending-reduction levels proposed by allegedly sane GOP candidates like Mitt Romney, you'd have to zero out nearly everything the federal government does except for defense, Medicare, and Social Security.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011/10/republicans-job-creation-kill

The evidance verifies that Americans for Tax Reform exercised unconstitutional authority to takeover the U.S. government with its "binding contract"

ATR claims to represent American taxpayers, but ATR's main contributers are not your average taxpayers; on the contrary, they're actually uber rich TAX-DODGERS, and ATR is their lobbying group!

http://www.thomhartmann.com/forum/2011/04/reality-fact-part-i-taxpayer-protection-pledge-coup-d%C3%A9tat

The Job Killers
Why are Republicans determined to snuff the recovery?

Republicans set the nation's budget on track to flip from surplus to deficit by passing a giant tax cut and hiding the fiscal implications. Then, in 2011—after forcing an extension of that same tax cut—Republicans were shocked, shocked to discover the ballooning deficit and demanded immediate, drastic spending reductions.

And the same charade has been playing out in state capitals, where governors like Wisconsin's Scott Walker and Ohio's John Kasich slashed taxes, created deficits, and then found it necessary to decimate public services.

So do Republicans truly want to end deficits? No, or they would have paid for the 2001 tax cuts.

It's hard to believe that some of our political leaders would be willing to wreak havoc with Americans' lives and businesses, yet every day that conclusion becomes harder to escape.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!