I love the pin. Fish it as much as possible. Been wondering if there were many other pinheads around, good to see some!

I've not been a fan of Siglon for several years now. Yeah it's bright, yeah it floats, but it has a smaller diameter than any other mono out there. i.e. 10# is about standard 8# diameter. I've had many problems when snagged breaking off above the float, which will surely get me raging. That coupled with the high cost and the difficulty to obtain put the final nail in the coffin for me. I also realized that I wanted to change my line several times a season if needed and that gets pricey with Siglon. I've been on Suffix Elite and Seige for a few years and have been liking it. For a while it was high vis, either orange or pink, and lately I've been on low vis green for ultimate stealth. That said, I'm thinking about heading back to high-vis, but incorporating a low vis shot line of the same strength as the mainline.
I've got a spool of orange Gamma copolymer right now from a rep that will go on an Islander I've been waiting for as soon as that shows up. I've also heard good things about Ande as a pin line, and you can get giant spools of that cheap.