cwu girl- i have told you my view on ethics several times. hunting is to be done out of respect for the animal and the world we live in and should be done for meat. when children learn about "the circle of life" and learn to hunt out of respect it is a beautiful thing. children should never be taught to kill something just because you feel that there are too many around. that leads to a view on life that we could do without. we have enough senseless killing in our world. the cougar population is increasing for one main reason---NO WOLVES!

many of the posts i have read seem to suggest that hunters can do a better job of running gods planet in balance than god can do

restore the balance in our environment and you folks wont have to go around playing god and killing cougars that you wont eat. (how many stuffed animals does one girl need)

going out to curb predator populations and calling it hunting is strange to me and seems like it should be called "killing to play god".

I also go further in my beliefs and believe that game wardens should have blood alcohol brethalizers with them and it should be illegal to be intoxicated while hunting or discharging a firearm. a 4 weel atv mixed with a 1000 yard scope, a 30.06, and 3 cases of beer is an accident waiting to happen. when you have 35,000 tags for three counties in a week period and that much beer in the woods, it is no wonder that so many horses and kids and women standing in their backyards get blasted every year. in colorado, most ponies get painted pink for the deer/elk season.

there is no movement out to cease all hunting in this country. there may be a group that believes that but there is no movement. there is not one single environmental group in this country that condones terrorism. terrorism is violence against humans to bring about change. CWU girl since you constantly spew regurgitated lies about groups bieng terrorists, why dont you prove it? give me one example of violence against humans by environmentalists. did you read my post about enviro's being bombed and thrown in prison without charges? this more closely resembles terrorism. the FBI got caught covering up the assasination attempt of two activists and had to pay out the nose last year. that is terrorism! bombing people is terrorism. releasing animals from labs is assinine in most cases but not terrorism. that is vandalism. your claim that some day one of us will kill someone is absolutely laughable and a complete projection of the sentiment of the anti-environment movement onto the environmental activists. find me one example CWU girl!!!! or please stop refering to these groups as terrorists. especially when most of us enviro's believe that the ELF is run by the FBI. I have never met anyone who has ever known anyone to be involved in ELF. I can not say the same for any other environmental group out there. I highly doubt that ELF is actually environmentalists.