Kaari... you stole my post! It was supposed to be ME yelling at driftboater and chappy for not knowing how to write the english language.

Seriously guys, your posts arent winning me over here. Makes both groups look like idiots... At least Kaari is backing up her shiznit with real data.... Even if it doesn't have a .gov behind it. Learn how to argue, bickering is getting old.

I know some green freaks. I know the sort that would stab my pontoon and break my rods if given the chance, as well as the sort who are passive, and who's beliefs aren't to be forced on others, but instead set for themselves. The latter seem to always prevail.

driftboater, you sound like a good guy and all. I love to fish and hunt as well as anyone else, but all youre doing is starting fights... Making the good guys look like the instigators. Gee, thanks for that? At least wait till someone makes a stupid post before jumping on them.

Chappy, you sound like a good guy as well, but its entirely obvious you are confused as to what CWU, driftboater, as well as others are asking... As well as vice versa.

Why dont you guys just list what youre arguing about? Even I'm getting lost here... Are you calling his organization corrupt or all environmentalists corrupt or anyone who likes animals alive corrupt? I'm lost!

No fish hooks... Or biting ears (Kaari)!
Keep it Clean!

Curtis