Originally Posted By: Todd
If there are two things that the NRA and the Guns and Ammo Industry love it's greed and fear...well, that and President Obama.

Fish on...

Todd

No fear, I was stocked up fairly well, just needed a few more items, and I've been working a lot this year saving up for a few of the items I just purchased, only about $800. Was waiting to pull the trigger on a number of items, and my dealer got them in stock from an order I made a few weeks back (takes a few weeks to get a suppressor through the Form 3 route from Mfg. to dealer). I have a lifetime of ammo and components for each firearm I own, plus mags, etc. I'm a buy and hold type, not an opportunist. I am not the guy who will be out there dropping $50 for a P-mag, or $300-500/1,000 .223 rounds. I have enough of those already.

President Obama looks like he'll be firearm salesman of the year, once again.

Actually, while the gun stores might see a good blip in their sales for the end of the year, they probably won't like the significant drop off in cash flow and sales that takes place next month, and through March of maybe as long as June. There'll be a few weak ones who will fold unless they can get new inventory.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.