Yeah Hank, how one says things matters, I've learned. How you said it had me thinking you believed he couldn't have used hand guns, which is different than believing he didn't use hand guns because the reports or other evidence indicated he didn't.

Even though you're a RWWJ, you're an otherwise intelligent and articulate person, so I was trying to figure out why you believed "he couldn't have used hand guns." Thanks for taking the time to clarify.

Actually at this point I'm uncertain what he did use. Without a time stamp on each report, it's hard to update and know which statement supercedes the last. At this point Lanza apparently had four handguns in total, but only two have been identified, the Sig and the Glock, and the Bushmaster and a shotgun. But if there were 4 handguns, why were only 2 identified? Or were there really only 2, but some erroneous reports said there were 4? Not that every detail matters, but getting the weapon inventory straight is imperative if Congress and Legislatures are intent on enacting new gun legislation.

Sg