Originally Posted By: Banned User
Be sure and mention the upcoming revolution also rossiman, and how you plan to 'take it to the streets' in defense of your rights.
Makes for compelling Tv with your first quote.

That way you won't be confused with those open carry bozos and their gasden flags
KK you got me confused for a gun toting far right conservative, batchit crazy redneck. Definitely not that...Just your average gun owner/shooting enthusiast. You wont see me open carrying, toting a rifle around or trying to get attention by the media or confronted by the cops. I laugh at those idiots... I conceal carry and do NOT want to draw ANY unwanted attention to myself especially if i need to use my firearm in a self defense situation. I don't want a bad guy knowing who he should shoot/pistol whip first...
As far as a civil war, lets hope it NEVER comes to that. Im not a guy who's looking to pick a fight with the goverment... However, I'm also not a guy who's going to sit back on the sideline and let a Government trample on my rights. I hope the House, Senate and Pro gun Republicans and Democrats stand up and fight for the 2nd Amendment right like millions of us gun owners are doing.

As far as my comment on the laser/concealed carry issue, I was talking about having to draw your gun in a self defense situation. I dont know what the hell you thought i was talking about... Now, on to the amusing side. I have heard stories of robbers/carjackers/etc literally chitting there pants in fear, after having a concealed carry holder draw there firearm and point the laser center mass at there chest... rofl
Reread my edited post above, it might make more sense...

Originally Posted By: Banned User
Be sure and mention the upcoming revolution also rossiman, and how you plan to 'take it to the streets' in defense of your rights.
Makes for compelling Tv with your first quote.

That way you won't be confused with those open carry bozos and their gasden flags

I plan on hopefully going to the event. I dont plan on strapping a freaking AR-15 on my back or walking around with a handgun in a dam shoulder holster or on my hip in plain view. There will be plenty of those guys already doing that. They can draw the media/LEO's attention and look like a dumbass. There hurting are cause, not helping it...
I hope the media interviews guys like Andy, Randy, etc that have brains and can intellectually carry on a conversation while showing what 95% of gun owners are like. Average American citizens.