grumpr
I AM NOT A GUIDE. To understand the statement that "client is using the diver" you must understand previous arguments I have had on this board. My contention is guides are really commercial fishermen to a degree. They say that it is the client who punches the fish, so they (guides) have no impact on the fishery. I would like the guides to be accountable for all fish caught from their boats, not just their clients.
Pictures can be taken responsibly of fish and they can be abused. Why not take the picture of the fish in the water?

Dan
I didn't start this fight but am willing shake hands and move on.

Bob
My markers are from my personal observations of the Forks rivers from my Sight Seeing Floats....I float in my puma just to look at the Big Spawners in the Systems!!! Have lived here my whole live and want nothing more than to have things improve for the future.

On Ethics.. The situation you talk about for steelhead we presently have for salmon. While you Fish in Alaska during the summer for salmon we watch our salmon boats grow moss. We are well aware of what closures mean to our fishing opportunities. On previous posts you have stated you fish with Kwikfish in the upper hoh during closed salmon fishing seasons. It may be legal to fish with Kwik fish at that time, but it sure as hell isn't ethical.