This video is a bit naive. I would suggest that 75% of the fishing being done in the PNW is a mixed stock fishery.

All marine fishing is mixed stock, even recreational. Buoy 10 is a mixed stock fishery. All mainstem Columbia and Puget Sound fishing is mixed stock. The Tribal fishery in Zone 6 on the Columbia is mixed stock. Most fishing on the Snake or Willamette is mixed stock.

In other words, in any situation where you have the chance of catching fish from low productivity areas (e.g., ESA listed stocks) while also catching fish from high productivity areas (hatcheries) are a mixed stock fishery. I realize that CNR fisheries exist for non-clipped fish. But that only applies to recreational angling in the Columbia River during certain times of the year. I also realize that commercial fishing is a huge driver of mixed stock fishing. But if the point of the video is to eliminate commercial fishing, then they should just say so. But if the point is to eliminate mixed stock fisheries, then these familiar words apply to many of us recreational anglers (of whom I am one):

"Ask not for whom the bell tolls, it tolls for thee".