I am definatley outclassed when it comes to technology and the internet......no fight from me on that one....But I worry about catching fish for my customers and catch more then all the younger dudes hands down ! There are a slim few who can hang with me day in and day out putting fish in the boat. That is why I fished more days this last fall then any other guide......I took very few days off and when the river was High and Blown I took my people and got them limits.....I figured out along time ago how to catch em when the water was blown and kept working and killing fish..............I have had several Booking agent / Guide agent people contact me not only from here but from abroad and have asked me to relocate and say that all I have to do is fish and they handle on the business stuff and to be honest with you that is what I need.......I suck at the business end, I hate worrying about putting stuff up on FB and twitter and instagram, I could care less, but at this day in age that is what fills the boats.....you no longer have to be a good fisherman or an experienced rower you have to excel at all the technology and master that then you will always have a full boat............. Pretty sad if you ask me.............Just like what one of my clients witnessed recently on the nooch and took a few pics of it. He watched one of these quote un quote "Young Guns type " hook and rehook a steelhead while changing jackets and plugs on the rod to make it look like he had caught multiple fish............pretty ridiculous if you ask me............us old dogs just go catch more fish..........oh well....
Time will tell where all of this leads and where I go...I am just trying to shed some light on everything and am glad to have stirred this up enough to have a good progressive thread.....and to the haters.....JUst keep hating and wishing you could fish like me.............
Peace Fly

360-888-7772

Stay Tuned for upcoming Hunts & Fishing info...........

New website & Channel Dropping soon !

Stay tuned for Turkey, Bear & Deer Hunts Along with Guided Sport Fishing.

Book Release Prior to Christmas 2021