The one that should have stood out should have been one of the summer steelhead that rose to a skated Muddler because I don't use that technique often. But it wasn't. It was the largest URB I caught at B-10 this year. And not because it was large. It was because of how many things went wrong, and still landed the darn thing. Shortly after the hook up I saw a sea lion not too far away, but the more immediate worry was the trawler cruising up river straight toward me. My boat was well out of the nav channel, so I thought the skipper was just messing with the little sport boat. I waved at him, and he veered just far enough to avoid a collision, but I thought he would run over my line and break off my salmon. However, the chinook ran more down than out because, as I discovered, the braided line had wedged itself into the line one the reel spool and came to a not so screeching halt at about 60 or 70' of line out. The fish ran to the line limit two or three times before I got him close to the boat, at which time I realized my fishing partner hadn't cleared his line from the water. Remember that trawler that was bearing down on us? Seems that caused my friend to be distracted from his task of clearing his line. So naturally my chinook tangled with my partner's line. Yet somehow, with just a bit of care, I got it close enough for my partner, while still holding his rod in one hand, and the 6' long handled net in the other, to net the king, and we lifted him aboard. 27 pounds of good eatin' URB. I guess some things are just meant to happen.