Sorry folks - I vote with my wallet and I'm not going to put my hard earned cash down a game that is not being managed well by having rules for some, but not for others. Being managed from a perspective of spite, not reason. Being managed by a game manager that posts games a day late while picking a Thursday night game with 2 days notice and then gives quarter to some, but not to others. Some people have jobs, some people have a life. Call it "sour grapes" or "taking my ball and going home" or whatever you want to call it. I don't do BS. It didn't work this way last year when I ran it. I went into the hole 5x over anyone last year and paid out of my pocket for the gift card that went to said game manager. Children's will still get their annual money from my household, they just won't get it from this game.

Good luck players, you are going to need it with the way things are run around here. And that's about all I have to say about that.

Edited by NickD90 (11/04/16 11:45 AM)