Michigan
Louisville
Alabama
Ohio State
USC
Oklahoma

Michigan should not only win big, but with some anger.

I will root against Louisville, because fuckk Louisville, but I still think they will win, unless they get busted for one of a thousand NCAA violations between now and kickoff...

Alabama can eat a gigantic bag of shitdicks. I will never be happier than being proven wrong on this pick, but I've got a football pool to win here, so I am picking Alabama, and rooting Dawgs all the way.

Ohio State...I have been saying Clemson is overrated all year...now is their chance to prove me right.

The only team I wouldn't root for to beat Penn State would be Notre Dame, so I am rooting for SoCal...added bonus is that I think they will win, too. They know they are up an coming, best team in the Pac12 South, and probably think they are the best team in the Pac12, period. Rose Bowl means something to them, too.

Oklahoma...whatever. I think they're better than Auburn, but can't really stomach rooting for either team. A 0-0 tie until the meteor hits would be fine by me...but short of that happening, I think Oklahoma wins in a squeaker.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle