It's 2 adults, guys, and I think only someone looking to bend the rules on a glory day of fishing would read it otherwise.

I agree it's poorly written, but the only adjective modifying the word "adults" is "2," which in my mind means 2 adults, of which one may be wild. If the limit was three adults, it would say "3 adults" somewhere (it did last time they let us keep three). As for the hatchery vs. wild thing, they are consistent in their reference to HATCHERY salmon and steelhead, throughout the regs when that's what they are addressing.

There's a lot of crap we're justified in dishing up to WDFW. In light of the other issues, can't we just help them out by applying a little common sense here and respecting the word "two" in front of "adults?" If I were a warden, I'd ticket them all. Poaching is poaching, and ignorance is not an excuse. Again, poorly written, but I have a HARD time understanding where anyone being honest could read "2 adults" as 3, unless of course it was just what they wanted to read....