Some of the most racist people I know are black. I went to Sealth H.S were there several race riots including West Seattle H.S. Cops at every intersection of the hall ways. I stayed out of the crap because I was always in the gym playing ball. Got a starting position on Varsity my soph year, playing two guard and then broke my ankle playing volley ball after practice three games in...that sucked.

I got a job at Union Bay Sports were I met Mike Bethea (black guy) we would spend hours at work talking about the past NBA player's..he was the only one I knew who shared the same passion and knowledge of the game. Great family Man with great kids. He was also in my wedding. He left that job for a job at boeing, that sucked but I was happy for him. He later got me a job in the same department where he was working.....that was awesome. He took his dream job about two years later as the Head Coach at Rainer beach H.S. He took them to several state titles and coached many great players to the NBA...a couple lottery picks too. He should be Coaching in division 2 or an assistance on a division 1 team. He is a born mentor. We started a league at the wash athletic club in downtown Seattle and ended up winning the title. Mike had 47 points and 18 rebounds. I fed him three ally oops for dunks which brought the house down.,,dude had springs. I had 15 assist's and 12ish points. We just had great chemistry. Played a lot of pick up games with jamal Crawford (8th pick overall in the NBA draft). Played with Nate Robinson, Doug Christie all from Rainer Beach. He would call me if he needed some help at practice...great days. Just got a Christmas card from their family a couple days ago.

I will always treat everyone with respect at first meeting them regardless of color.

Most crackers haven't a clue about the racism that there is within the black community. The Lighter skin ones tend to be more uppity than the darker ones. Go figure.

- Albert Einstein.