Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Many today have got attitude and this has changed dramatically in my lifetime. When I was growing up they tried to fit into our society and now they don't. Wake up white America....one of these days the majority will become the minority and then the problems will really start.

Wake up America and put idiots like Sol Dic in jail where I'll bet he's already spent time. You dumb ass. what the fvck have you contributed to this country? While you're waiting for your parents to die so can stay the lazy piece of sh!t you already are the rest of us paid a fortune in taxes so you could leech off society.

You don't have a clue and the proof is on this site where you make a complete ass out of yourself on a daily basis. In order to be credible you need credibility and you have NONE.

It makes me sick to see people like you polluting society. You have the balls to call on white America out of fear of minorities but what about white trash like you?

Until you accomplish something which I doubt you ever will your opinion means nothing. It's just pure verbal diarrhea. Get a life you idiot!