THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038072 - 09/14/20 05:41 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Settle down Tabloid Todd, the far left and this country deserves every fuking thing it is getting right now....you know it, I know it, hell, RichGee....well, he doesn't know schit, but please do us some good and steer your stupid fvckin party back to the middle so I can jump on again

The left deserves a pathological liar who calls veterans losers and suckers?

You may not realize this...but when Trump lies, he's lying to you, too, dipshit ..difference is, you like it.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038073 - 09/14/20 07:36 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
The left deserves every fukin bit of this schit for letting this fukin fat orange POS in office. So keep popping off about what this asshats does and says while your very own party sinks into oblivion.

SteelheadMa'am.....You are speaking out of complete ignorance. It's ok, because ' BentMember' is fricken good, I'll tip my hat to you for that

#1038077 - 09/14/20 08:56 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Illahee
No lower form of humanoid than a draft dodger.
Cowardice in it's highest degree.

I’ll agree with this under the premise that it is a declared war by congress and a war that is necessary for our securing domestic freedom. Thankfully the draft hasn’t been around for a long time, but if it was to be brought back to help recruit in fighting “wars” similar to those of the last 20 years I would encourage people to resist.

Basically, if it’s a war similar to a Bush War, Obama war, Trump war, or pretty much anything since WW2, then I can’t fault someone for not participating.

#1038079 - 09/14/20 09:00 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
Settle down Tabloid Todd, the far left and this country deserves every fuking thing it is getting right now....you know it, I know it, hell, RichGee....well, he doesn't know schit, but please do us some good and steer your stupid fvckin party back to the middle so I can jump on again

+1000

Bent is right, Todd. The reason Trump got elected is because the Democratic Party did this to themselves. Nobody wanted to vote for Trump but people did because they are sick of the games the left plays with identity politics and the corrupt, hypocrisy and elitism. If the Dems weren’t so extreme and picked a reasonable candidate Trump would have easily lost.

#1038080 - 09/14/20 09:07 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Happy Birthday Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I lean a bit towards Steamers position. My father went through a lot in WWII. Enough that he hated war with a passion. He found the wars since disgusting.
"Growing up, he would declare"no kid of mine is going to fight a useless war."
Lest you think he was a coward, he was involved in a somethings after the war that he would never tell us. From what I can get, he was running guns into Yugoslavia to help the resistance. Ended up getting targeted by someone and then shipped to the US by the CIA. He had no problem with us standing up for something, it just had to be worth standing up for.

#1038081 - 09/14/20 09:35 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Streamer

I’ll agree with this under the premise that it is a declared war by congress and a war that is necessary for our securing domestic freedom. Thankfully the draft hasn’t been around for a long time, but if it was to be brought back to help recruit in fighting “wars” similar to those of the last 20 years I would encourage people to resist.

Basically, if it’s a war similar to a Bush War, Obama war, Trump war, or pretty much anything since WW2, then I can’t fault someone for not participating.

See here's the deal fucknutts, you don't get to pick the war, it picks you.
That is if your a patriot.
News flash I didn't know anyone who wanted to fight in Vietnam, but they did anyway, and many didn't come home.
So why don't you take your "both parties are doing it" and shove it it your ass sideways.

#1038087 - 09/14/20 10:49 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

[quote=Streamer]

Bent is right, Todd. The reason Trump got elected is because the Democratic Party did this to themselves. quote]

I can't really argue with this. I mean,you would think chicks voting for Billary would have swayed the vote,but even they couldn't stand her. The Dems pulled some shady sh!t and it was so transparent that people voted for a guy who isn't a career politician,but a reality show star. The candidates were Billary and Trump. How can anyone choose a good president from those 2 schlubs??

#1038088 - 09/14/20 11:45 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Originally Posted By: Streamer

See here's the deal fucknutts, you don't get to pick the war, it picks you.
That is if your a patriot.
News flash I didn't know anyone who wanted to fight in Vietnam, but they did anyway, and many didn't come home.
So why don't you take your "both parties are doing it" and shove it it your ass sideways.

Being a patriot means being willing to stand up against your government when it is wrong. Resisting unconstitutional undeclared wars fits this. Keep being herded where the government wants you to go sheep. Why don’t you just fvck off because everyone here thinks you are a total dumb schit whether they actually say it or not. Take your false patriotism and shove it up your ass you pathetic fvck.

Edited by Streamer (09/14/20 11:46 PM)

#1038089 - 09/15/20 08:00 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

And that's exactly what Vietnam veterans did after serving in the military, they came home and protested the US involvement in the war.
That's what real patriots do.

#1038091 - 09/15/20 09:26 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Predictably this entire conversation has gone from "Why don't Trump Cultists seem to mind that he calls veterans "losers" and our dead soldiers "suckers"? to "both sides are responsible for this jackass in the White House."

There is zero moral compass on the right, they have sold out everything for Trump.

Cultists don't mind that he calls veterans losers and suckers because they don't mind anything that Trump does.

Period.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038092 - 09/15/20 09:51 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Time for Todd to go help hunt bigfeets in timeout with rich.

#1038093 - 09/15/20 10:00 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

Rich was spreading proven false info in an attempt to promote an agenda.

But I suspect you already knew that.

wink

#1038094 - 09/15/20 10:08 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Can you imagine the fit that Trumpanzees would be throwing if Biden called veterans "losers" and "suckers"?

They worship at the Altar of Trump, and don't care what he says or does...it's All Trump, All the Time.

That is their agenda.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038096 - 09/15/20 10:27 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Since you seem so sure the cheeto man said this. Prove it.
Post the link for the video or audio clip. You're so sure he said this.

Maybe you're being a good little sheep and eating the warm grass the media feeds you.

I don't believe chit until the fat man sings himself. Sound familiar Todd?

The only person here at the altar of trump is you. Creepin in the shadows waiting for the trumpet to fart. And when it's not the flavor you prefer, you throw a tissy and have to let the world know.

#1038098 - 09/15/20 10:36 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
ArvidBarker
Unregistered

That's my boy,Trump!! crazy

#1038099 - 09/15/20 10:36 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: DCC]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: DCC
Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

Rich was spreading proven false info in an attempt to promote an agenda.

But I suspect you already knew that.

wink

Oh the irony.

I'm waiting for the proof. Until then it is a lie. Kind of like what rich was up to.

#1038100 - 09/15/20 10:43 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc...suckers/615997/

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news...s-losers-2020-9

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli...rks/5719981002/

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/tr...a-s-ncna1239433

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/tr...ers-report-says

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/4/21422733/atlantic-trump-military-suckers-losers-explained

That's enough for now. The best is that when the Fox News reporter checked with her sources inside the White House, and they confirmed it to her, she reported on it and Trump called for her to be fired.

It's not like it comes as a shock, being a total douchebag with zero class is exactly why you like him, SpoonFed, so don't tell me that when he acts exactly that way you are surprised, or can actually deny it.

It's Trump, and it's his Cult...to a tee.

Fish on...

Todd

#1038101 - 09/15/20 10:45 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And way back to the beginning of the topic...he could go on TV and say it, and you wouldn't care one bit, would you? You'd still gargle him right down your throat...Trumpanzees asking for "facts" and "proof" is code word for "I literally do not care what he says or does, I can feel his balls on my tongue, and I like it".

Fish on...

Todd

#1038104 - 09/15/20 10:52 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

You didn't listen. It's that TDS kicking in again.

You can post all of the media stories you want. It's not the audio or video of him saying it.

Same would go for Biden, yeezy or Cornish!t.

#1038105 - 09/15/20 10:55 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
And way back to the beginning of the topic...he could go on TV and say it, and you wouldn't care one bit, would you? You'd still gargle him right down your throat...Trumpanzees asking for "facts" and "proof" is code word for "I literally do not care what he says or does, I can feel his balls on my tongue, and I like it".

Fish on...

Todd

If he said that on tv. He would bomb the election.
Roasting McCain has nothing to do with this.
I'll be the first to mention that he could work on using his filter a little more when he speaks. Djt would be the last person to belittle our armed force veterans.

Seems like your struggling to stay afloat.
We'll throw you the life ring when you give us the proof.

Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1400 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |