THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#1038134 - 09/15/20 02:54 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: DBS]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Originally Posted By: DBS
So far I've not see where the trump ballwashers have agreed that denigrating the military is unacceptable and is a disqualifier to be commander in chief.

Which should be surprising since the GOP of a few years ago, when so many Americans were against the stupid Iraq war, all the GOPers could say was, "support the troops, you don't support the troops!!!! You're not American if you don't support the troops!!!!"

I guess they never really supported the troops. It was all a dishonest ruse.

They can't say that...because if a video of Trump denigrating the troops were to come out, then they'd have a quandary on their hands.

It wouldn't matter...literally admitting to being a sex offender wasn't a deal breaker for them, spouting racist dog whistles daily isn't a deal breaker for them, lying directly in their faces all day isn't a deal breaker for them...why would denigrating those suckers and losers in the military be a deal breaker?

It's not like they haven't had plenty of chances for deal breakers already.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038136 - 09/15/20 03:15 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Originally Posted By: DCC
Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

Rich was spreading proven false info in an attempt to promote an agenda.

But I suspect you already knew that.

wink

Oh the irony.

I'm waiting for the proof. Until then it is a lie. Kind of like what rich was up to.

Spoken like a true trumpdumster. Nicely done.

The truth.....?

#1038137 - 09/15/20 03:27 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Dan S.]
CedarR Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Olympia, WA
Scientific American endorsed Joe Biden earlier today. It's the first time this publication has endorsed a Presidential candidate in their 175 year existence. The magazine thought it was imperative to make an endorsement this year because of Trump's failure to protect Americans from the ravages of the Covid-19 pandemic, and because his environmental "policies" ignore established science and threaten the Earth's resources...land, water and air.

This endorsement will likely have little impact on the legions of birthers, flat earthers, anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers and science deniers who make up Trump's GOP; the party whose 2020 campaign slogan should be, "No Platform, No Principles, No Problem!"

#1038138 - 09/15/20 03:30 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: CedarR]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

You forgot Qanon, dumb one dumb all.

#1038139 - 09/15/20 03:48 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: DCC]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Looks like cornsh!ts got a shot.

Nice Google job Todd. You believe half that chit?
Originally Posted By: SpoonFed
Just because you don't like what Todd has to say doesn't mean he's lying, or even wrong.

Rich was spreading proven false info in an attempt to promote an agenda.

But I suspect you already knew that.

wink

Oh the irony.

I'm waiting for the proof. Until then it is a lie. Kind of like what rich was up to.

Spoken like a true genius. Nicely done.

The truth.....? [img]https://media4.giphy.com/media/UHV2sgNX8ah6U/200.gif[/

Thanks walnut.

Hey, didn't I ask a few of you a ?.
Where's my answers?

#1038140 - 09/15/20 04:12 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
DCC Offline
The Walnut

As many proven lies as trump has told he's now earned you the right to prove he's not lying. We all know that if trump told you trumpguzzlers that the sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow because he made that happen, you'd suck it down and say prove he didn't. Am I lying?

Go.

#1038141 - 09/15/20 04:18 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Let the best man win in November. Whomever it is.

Maybe in the next 4yrs the politicians get their heads outta their asses and give the American people a better group of qualified candidates to run our country.

#1038143 - 09/15/20 05:13 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Yeah, they're called numbers, Spoonie...you don't really argue with them...they are easily verifiable facts, unlike the bullschit you dribbled out of your piehole up there. Look them up yourself...not on opinion sites, or QAnon, or Breitbart...but on websites that use numbers, and sources.

You just don't argue with Trumpanzees who don't care about facts, or logic, or truth...they just care about gargling down that orange mushroom head.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#1038147 - 09/15/20 06:05 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
EvoJuice! EvoJuice! EvoJuice!

Sorry. I just want this to blow up to a 5-star rating!

#1038150 - 09/15/20 06:52 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

I don't need to scour the Internet to see what's unfolding in America today.

I do know Todd is obsessed with trumpleton and orange mushroom heads.

#1038153 - 09/15/20 08:31 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....If you think bullschit doesn't cross the numeric system to the alphabet you are a full flaming brainwashed spermcell running down Trumps leg.

Blue Crew is/was and will continue to fall into irrelevancy as long as they are focused on what Trump is spewing and tweeting, because your party is complete schit right now....Slow Jo is a career politician, we will be no better off with him.

#1038154 - 09/15/20 08:32 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: SpoonFed]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

I saw this unfold, and I also saw Republicans swallow their tongues and say nothing, the silence was deafening.

"More than five years ago, then-candidate Donald Trump rejected the assertion that John McCain, who refused to take an early release and remained with his fellow POWs despite torture, was a hero. "He’s not a war hero,” said Trump. “He was a war hero because he was captured. I like people who weren’t captured.” At this point, the failure of the GOP to disown Trump signaled that Republicans would accept anything that came out of his mouth. Since then, with very few exceptions, elected Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

#1038155 - 09/15/20 08:36 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Bent Metal Offline
Carcass

Loc: Sky River(WA) Clearwater(Id)
rofl

4.8753 stars

#1038157 - 09/15/20 08:42 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Bent Metal]
SpoonFed Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: Bent Metal
I like how Toff correlates truth and facts with numbers.....

crazy <------Todd

#1038158 - 09/15/20 10:24 PM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Is it November 3 yet? Can’t wait.

#1038160 - 09/16/20 07:20 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Illahee]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

This is true. What’s also true is that the majority of Americans believe this to still be better than the Biden/Harris ticket. Dems should take the hint and work on finding a better candidate. It shouldn’t be hard.

#1038162 - 09/16/20 07:33 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
Originally Posted By: Illahee
Republicans have stood shoulder to shoulder with a president who utters one lie after another, spews racist bile, demeans women, dehumanizes immigrants and venerates dictators."

This is true. What’s also true is that the majority of Americans believe this to still be better than the Biden/Harris ticket. Dems should take the hint and work on finding a better candidate. It shouldn’t be hard.

The majority?

Did you want in on the bet, too?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#1038163 - 09/16/20 08:00 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Todd]
Streamer Offline
No Stars for You!

Loc: T-Town
I could see it going either way but I don’t see Biden pulling it off.

What’s the wager?

#1038164 - 09/16/20 08:28 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

48 days.

#1038166 - 09/16/20 08:50 AM Re: A message for the armed forces veterans here... [Re: Streamer]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Streamer
I could see it going either way but I don’t see Biden pulling it off.

What’s the wager?

That's not what you just said.

Sorry - the betting window is closed. You're welcome to share in the Taylor shellfish if I win the bet with WDFW. I'm also going to convert the cash from Keith into whiskey if I win - you can join us for that, too.

If I lose the bet, we can still meet up for oysters and whiskey - but we may have to pay our own way. I'm not sure the Trump voters will share with a pinko liberal like me.

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 11 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1428 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |