Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171899 - 01/24/06 04:33 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
"Do those without children have the same deduction? No. You of all people should not be asking others to reimburse you or give you financial breaks based upon personal choices you have made. "

Does not matter we all do not pay at the same tax rate which we would have to for your arguement to be valid. Secondly there are incentives in the tax code to populate the country. To generate more tax payers to the benefit of the aged and infirm on a continued basis. So the tax deductions for children and marriage acutally have the reverse effect of your scenario.

#171900 - 01/24/06 04:35 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
Waiting for proof!

#171902 - 01/24/06 05:08 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"I think your memory is failing, considering it happened when he was accused of trying to get help in getting a wheelchair for his son."

The archives do not go bak that far.
Grandpa asked him why he was looking for help with the wheelchair when he had claimed to have made his fortune and retired. I beleive in the music business. H20 got all nasty and accused Grandpa and myself of dogging his kid. He then went on to explain that while he had done just as he had said some poor investment decisions changed his plans.

#171903 - 01/24/06 05:12 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Liar!

#171904 - 01/24/06 05:14 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Not even pal! Right on the money.

#171905 - 01/24/06 05:15 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Yeah with no proof as usual!

#171906 - 01/24/06 05:16 PM Re: All about Georgie
BW Offline
Spawner

Loc: LAKEWOOD,WA,USA
Archives go back to 1999. Better start looking.

#171908 - 01/24/06 05:31 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"And, under the circumstances, Eric was on the touchy side and neither grandpa nor TK should have been giving him any grief. As I recall, apologies were in order and they were made."

Smoking more than ciggarettes AM?

Not even close. I told H20 if he could show where I ever mentioned his son I would donate $10k to the charity of his choice. I also offered to help him come up with a source for a van. He never posted on the thread again. Granpa likewise said that he would apologise if he had said anything about his son which he did not. We challeneged the fact that he had said he was retired at a young age to the olypen and asked it that was the case why was he looking for charity. They make vitimins for failing memories but I think it has more to do with just being somone that Cannot Understand Normal Thinking.

Coem to think of it I made the same offer to you on more than one occasion and I have not paid a dime.

#171909 - 01/24/06 05:54 PM Re: All about Georgie
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Um, TK, there is no deduction for marriage. Until recently you were heavily penalized unless you have children. From a tax perpective there was a disincentive to get married. What were you saying about understanding the tax code?

#171911 - 01/24/06 06:04 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Sure there is, I can claim my wife as a dependent. Try doing that with a girlfriend.

#171912 - 01/24/06 07:12 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Stlhd, I have obviously taught you more than your parents so you should start calling me daddy, biotch.

#171913 - 01/24/06 08:18 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Here is your link Wacky.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/17/4258.html#000024

From H2o: "i retired (at 34 )as head of a business unit that did over a billion in
sales last year.[/b]"

I will wait for your retracftion and apology.

#171914 - 01/24/06 08:25 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

ts take your pal H20. He comes on this site and professes to have made his fortune and will retire on the Olypen

You can look up your arse for an apology until you support with evidence your claim above? Your feeble attempt to support your dumbass comment is to post something that makes no claim of how much he is retiring with. Typical crap we can expect from you!

#171916 - 01/24/06 09:28 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

For someone who reads as much as he claims it has proven a pointless exercise on his part. His reading for comprehension skills leave something to be desired.

#171918 - 01/24/06 11:38 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

There is no need to speak with Eric about this because TK was just trying to be an asshole in the first place. He will not ever be able to support his own post. When TK gets challenged to the point of having to use the mush between his ears his natural instict is to kick into dickhead mode. He look at every punch he can throw below the belt and throws the one he thinks will cause the biggest distraction so he can weasle his way out of another discussion and still "claim" victory.

Here is your entire post TK.
"I have a better example than the above. Lets take your pal H20. He comes on this site and professes to have made his fortune and will retire on the Olypen. Turns out there is a woman with his kid on medicaid. He has the means by his own admission. Why should his child be on medicaid? Now before you go getting all pissy and emotional this is not about his kid its about him. the kid has no means nor control over his situation. The parents do."

I challenge you to support your claim that H2o

"professes to have made his fortune and will retire on the Olypen" and "He has the means by his own admission"

You cannot because both are absolute falsehoods you have made them up, that's called LYING!!

I will give you one apology. I'm sorry your kids have you for a father! God help them!

#171919 - 01/25/06 11:06 AM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Wacky,

It is pretty clear and comes from his own hand. "i retired (at 34 )as head of a business unit that did over a billion in
sales last year" How many people do you know that retire as head of billion dollar business units pennyless? Ask 100 people what someones intent is in making such a statement. He said it on more than one thread and any long time member here remembers it. In fact the above link was emailed to me by a lurker on the site that remembered the exchange well. I understand your desire to stick up for your brother but don't embrass yourself anymore with stories and spin.

#171920 - 01/25/06 11:12 AM Re: All about Georgie
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"Sure there is, I can claim my wife as a dependent. Try doing that with a girlfriend."

I think you mean your wife can claim you.
Which one of you has no earnings?

#171922 - 01/25/06 11:39 AM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Well AM when my actions are contrary to my words feel free to call me on it. You cannot at this time so keep making things up. Who is "we" are all your personalities typing when you make this stuff up?

#171923 - 01/25/06 11:41 AM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Stlhd tries for the reversal but gets slammed down on the mat hard. Stlhd thanks for showing your prowess with the tax code. You are just about out of things to demonstrate how little you really know.

#171924 - 01/25/06 11:44 AM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

I am not defending my brother! He is a big boy and can do that for himself.

I am calling you a LIAR. Until you demonstrate where he has said the things you claim you will always be considered a LIAR!

You have posted links to posts he has talked about "retiring" (you conveniently leave out the wink wink emoticon in all of your quotes of said post), not once does he claim to have a fortune or to have made a fortune. YOU decided that is what he was saying but that does not make it WHAT HE SAID!

Perhaps you could have been even more wealthy had you saved the money you spent on college, it was obviously wasted!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 365 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |