Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171925 - 01/25/06 12:09 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
In the context of the threads he was boasting that he retired at 34. Good for him. Then when the charitable questions came up he added some information but never retracted his statements. The whole of the satements in their context are very clearly leading someone to the conclusion that he retired at 34 wealthy. Hold him accountable for his statments not someone else. Secondly he chose to do this in a public forum so it is open for free discussion. I think given all of that it is reasonable for someone to question events that transpire after spefic to the intent to give and help. It is separate from the need of his child which is very clear and a real tradgedy without question. I would, and do,hold anyone or any entity to the same standard.

#171926 - 01/25/06 12:12 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Portland
LIAR!

I will not hold him accountable for how you interpret his statements dumbass!

#171928 - 01/25/06 12:27 PM Re: All about Georgie
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

All talk and no fact makes TK...well it makes him TK. Now we can add taxes to the long list of things TK claims to know but in the end proves he hasn't a clue.

#171929 - 01/25/06 12:41 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Let's not lose sight of why he really brought my brother and his son into this conversation. TK was being challenged on his concept that certain people should not be medically covered because they are a known drain on the system and they chose their poison so to speak. Having demonstrated to him what a slippery slope discriminating against people in such a way is TK had no alternative but to lash out personally at me. To his defence he did not know how personally he was lashing out, I'm sure once he found out he gained even more sick pleasure from it.

The point is, when you pose the way TK does and get called on it your TRUE human behaviors are exposed! Those of you who hadn't already figured out TK's true colors now have even more information to help you figure it out!

#171931 - 01/25/06 01:00 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/17/4215.html#000017
I recently ran into some money myself....

My theory, as usual (didn't let the size of my pile affect my decision making processes) when spending my money on stuff is to buy stuff used...let somebody else take care of the nasty depreciation. When I say 'stuff' I mean of course, cars, trucks and boats...the big stuff.

I looked at it like this......when every thing comes crashing down around me, can I sell what I bought for what I paid for it with relative ease? It helps that I am one stingy *******.....I just don't pull the trigger unless I am pretty sure what I am getting into.

So far, my auto/truck investments look good on paper....just need to start selling some of these rigs off! With any luck at all I'll be doing better than the stock market as soon as I can start liquidating some vehicles.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/17/4294.html#000000

Eric

A personal subject should have been left personal. I meant what I said to you in private and apologize for going over the line in public if that is what I did.

Maybe you should explain your comments in the context of you trying to establish credibility for yourself by bragging about what sounded like being financially successful. On another thread discussing what to spend a windfall on you made a comment about coming into some money yourself.

Sorry if I took it wrong but it sure sounded like you were asking others to pay for something that you could afford yourself. I am all for supporting a worthy cause but feel violated if it appears that I was scammed.

Again, if I got this wrong I apologize in public.

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php/topic/16/4434.html#000000

Thanks for the heads up Rich...I'd say I'm a fair judge of character, I shouldn't have any problems in that respect

As far as what I am going to do for work goes...

My official status right now is 'retired'. I don't think I'm ready to announce my plans just yet...also not sure if that's such a good idea, and NO, not because I would be doing something illegal.

I will be fishing an awful damn lot this Winter/Spring though, that I can guarantee you....

#171932 - 01/25/06 01:03 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Running into money in your mind means making his fortune?

You are brilliant!

Still waiting for his claims of having made his fortune!!!!!!!!

Keep trying LIAR!

#171933 - 01/25/06 01:09 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

My arguement is very supportable. The basis being why should we pay for peoples destructive behaviors and personal decisions? It takes momney away from the truely needy. We help support a lady in our church. She has every illness somone can come up with. She has not been able to work for the past 15 years. She is a Navy vetran on top of it all. She lives on every kind of aid the state and feds can provide. The care she gets is 3rd rate at best and she has to schedule it 6 months in advance. Why because the system is packed with smokers, booze and drug addicts and the obese.

#171934 - 01/25/06 01:13 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Crawdad back to Portland Wacky you have been proven wrong. Now you could adopt AM's slant that he was just pulling my leg.

#171935 - 01/25/06 01:18 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

You have proven ****! Must I repost your claim of what he said? You are a LIAR and are now trying to act like you said something different!

"He comes on this site and professes to have made his fortune and will retire on the Olypen"

There ya go stupid! Now how did you prove he professed to "have made his fortune"?

#171936 - 01/25/06 01:35 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

"The basis being why should we pay for peoples destructive behaviors and personal decisions?"

Supportable if you support discrimination! Who draws the lines of destructive and personal decisions? You? And don't pretend like actuaries do that, someone still defines their curve!

Coal Miners with Lung cancer shouldn't be covered!

Military personnel active/veteran exposed to low level radiation shouldnt be covered.

Why should we have to pay for their personal choices? They new the risks!

#171938 - 01/25/06 01:41 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

"i retired (at 34 )as head of a business unit that did over a billion in
sales last year.[/b]"

#171939 - 01/25/06 01:44 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

I wonder if he teaches his kids how to be a scumbag like this? I hope not for their sake!

With all of your passage quoting and biblical interpreting, you ended up with a warped sense of Christian behavior!

#171941 - 01/25/06 01:50 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Keeping looking for bunny trails to run down.

sales last year.[/b]"

#171943 - 01/25/06 03:42 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Wow check her out she takes two completely unrelated posts and draws some twisted conclusions. Then at the end she tries to incite a monkey hump post. What a suprise.

Here is a conclusion for you. You all but admitted that my recollection was in fact what transpired by spinning it that H20 said was a hoax that would somehow get to me.

And another one is that this thread is a case study of how lefty does not like to be held accountable. It also goes a long ways towards proving that it runs in families as well.

BTW insurance in and of itself is discriminatory. It discriminates based on the risk tolerance of the provider ,state and federal laws.

#171944 - 01/25/06 03:45 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

"And another one is that this thread is a case study of how lefty does not like to be held accountable. It also goes a long ways towards proving that it runs in families as well."

It seems to me the only one not holding themselves accountable is you for making claims that someone professed something that is absolutely NOT what they have EVER professed.

Hypocrite!

#171946 - 01/25/06 04:10 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Geez smoke another one and see if you can get any more dizzy.

Wacky,

Hipptity hop !

sales last year.[/b]"

you should wear big read shoes and a big red rubber nose if you insist on being a clown.

#171947 - 01/25/06 04:10 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Geez smoke another one and see if you can get any more dizzy.

Wacky,

Hipptity hop !

sales last year.[/b]"

you should wear big read shoes and a big red rubber nose if you insist on being a clown.

#171948 - 01/25/06 04:13 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

I change my mind. Feel free to throw the final insult, it suits you better!

#171949 - 01/25/06 04:26 PM Re: All about Georgie
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Quiting while fiening victory seems to be a family trait also.

sales last year.[/b]"

#171950 - 01/25/06 04:26 PM Re: All about Georgie
Wailuku Offline
Returning Adult

Good one!

Pretending we are competing is dillusional.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, eddie), 1149 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |