Loc: The right side of the line
Good to see another Floyd fan.

#286182 - 12/30/04 06:05 PM Re: what did you get???/
goforchrome Offline
Spawner

Loc: sammamish WA
Reloading press and dies for 300WSM.
Thick socks for COLD steelhead wading.

For Floyd fans, check out David Gilmour Live from 2002 and The Making of Dark Side of The Moon, both on DVD.
You will thank me.
Happy New Year !

#286183 - 12/31/04 12:06 AM Re: what did you get???/
Fishingjunky15 Offline
Spawner

Loc: Puyallup, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by Captain Nemo:
I know the question was for FJ15, but from left to right:

Atom Heart Mother
Relics
Dark Side of the Moon
Wish You Were Here
The Wall
Animals
If I wasn't out fishing the OP the last few days I would have answered that before you. That's ok. I know I'm only 16 but I'm a huge classic rock fan.

#286184 - 12/31/04 03:15 AM Re: what did you get???/
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
My wife got me a spinner making kit. A tool to bend wire, clevis', blades, bodies, wire, treble hooks, beads, split ring tool, split rings, and a case. Also got a fish scale. Sportsman's Warehouse carries the stuff from Oregon Tackle. Her dad took me to Oregon Tackle so I could buy some more stuff, with my Xmas money from mom, and we went to the Sportsman's Warehouse near Clackamus and bought some more blades, bodies, swivels, split rings, treble hooks, hoochies, and another case.

"Dad" showed me the High Rock hole and the mouth of the Clack. He hasn't fished that river since the 70's. Made some spinners. Tuesday afternoon we fished the Kalama canyon and I sacrificed my first spinner to the river before switching to bait. I hooked and lost a fish, saw a red striped summerun swim down stream. "Dad" landed a bright skinny summerun hen on bobber and eggs. He thought it was a winterun but the eggs were still tight.

Need to get some spinner bearings, and 3/8 oz spinner bodies including bodies in colors other than nickel and brass. Probably need to order them from the Fisherman's Shack since Sportsman's doesn't seem to have them. Will have to stop by the Silverdale store in the AM.

For those music fans I got Nirvana's 3 CD set. Something to listen to on those long trips to the river. I got my wife Americas' and David Bowie's greates hits.

#286185 - 01/01/05 06:14 PM Re: what did you get???/
Bob Offline

Dazed and Confused

Loc: Forks, WA & Soldotna, AK
First off, I'd like to say that we shoudl all consider ourselves very fortunate to share our joys with gifts received this Christmas in light of the sad times experienced by one board member and of course those across the world from us with the Tsunami tragedy.

I'd gladly trade all my gifts if it could somehow bring all these people back.

On a happier note, Santa & Fishgal were very nice to me this year.

Don't get fishing stuff ... most know I own about all of it and it makes more sense for me to buy what I might need on that end of things.

Santa of course is bringing Fishgal and I a nice warm tropical trip with a destination wedding next week ... pretty hard to beat that, but he brought us a cool DVD recorder/TiVO combo too!

Corey took care of me too! With our warm trip coming up, she decided some of those old clubs in the bag were looking a little ragged as was the bag too ... so I got a new Callaway stand bag, BB 3 wood, and trouble club.

Also scored a Sirius satellite radio system for the work rig ... sucks only having one radio station out here, not any more \:\)

"You CANNOT fix stupid!"

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (seabeckraised), 1219 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |