Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#399236 - 12/25/07 02:11 AM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: mreyns_tgl]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
Yea I'll second mreyns on that bet. I'd take it too. Hawks are tough to beat at home...After that playing on the road? I'd be more concerned

Sure they are in a bad division, but Qwest field is a damn tough spot to come in and win against the Hawks..

#399310 - 12/25/07 05:56 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
im in on that bet too if PW is man enough to make it. Actually I feel confident that we have a legit shot at the Title game, GB in mid Jan will be tough but winnable, Dallas could go down to TB, we have everyone healthy and the NFC is wide open. Ya our schedule turned out to suck this year but many of the teams that sucked were in the playoffs/superbowl last year ie Bears, Ravens, Saints etc...you just play whos on the schedule and I think we are peaking at the right time, 6 w 1l last 7 games...merry xmas except PW:)

#399322 - 12/25/07 07:36 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: summerrun]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Stranger things have happened....going to be very difficult with out a running game.

- Albert Einstein.

#399508 - 12/26/07 03:58 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Sol Duc]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Poulsbo
The Hawks opponets are a combined 89 and 131, if you take away Pittsburg they are 79 and 126.

Who hoo they beat the 4-11 Ravens, but they played a rookie quarter back in his first start.

They have beat teams like the 5 and 10 49ers twice, The 3 and 12 rams twice.

The only teams they have played that are above 500 are the Steelers, The Buccaners, and the Browns.

As for the wagers how about 10 50/50 rvrfshr spoons. If I win, all three of you pay Joe for 10 spoons and have them shipped to me. If I loose I will pay Joe for 10 spoons for each of you. I could use 30 spoons.
No more bets...

http://www.madrivermanufacturing.com/swstore1.htm

Jigs, injection molded worms made in the USA

#399519 - 12/26/07 04:53 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
Count me in

#399538 - 12/26/07 05:56 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: mreyns_tgl]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Damn. P.W. is gonna get 30 new 50/50 RVRFSHR spoons.

Lucky SOB!

;\)

PS. Ok. Depending on which Hawks show up for the 1st playoff game, they may or may not win that one.

Past that, no way.

Oh well, no complaints though. Was a fun season to watch.

#399635 - 12/26/07 10:43 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: P.W
The Hawks opponets are a combined 89 and 131, if you take away Pittsburg they are 79 and 126.

Who hoo they beat the 4-11 Ravens, but they played a rookie quarter back in his first start.

The only teams they have played that are above 500 are the Steelers, The Buccaners, and the Browns.

I don't care about how good or bad the teams are we play, QWEST field is a VERY difficult place to play. They don't loose very often at home, and against either the Skins/Viking/Saints, we can beat any of them...Especially at home....

#399649 - 12/26/07 11:13 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07

I don't care about how good or bad the teams are we play, QWEST field is a VERY difficult place to play. They don't loose very often at home, and against either the Skins/Viking/Saints, we can beat any of them...Especially at home....

Maybe, however I have some POOR clock managment, Poor running game. And then our QB despite his ranking, has been know to make BAD decisions at critical times.

Remember the OT loss in Green Bay??

#399650 - 12/26/07 11:16 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Fish Hunter are you in or not, Its the 27.00, 10 pack of 50/50 rvrfshrs??

#399682 - 12/27/07 12:31 AM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: The Moderator]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
absolutely, I am stocked with 50/50's but need to boost up my silver plated, BET ON...Go Hawks! Cheers.

#399683 - 12/27/07 12:32 AM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
River Nutrients

Maybe, however I have some POOR clock managment, Poor running game. And then our QB despite his ranking, has been know to make BAD decisions at critical times.

Remember the OT loss in Green Bay??

Remember WHERE that OT loss was? Oh yea, away. Face it, Hawks are dominant at home. No matter what. However, I don't think too many people feel secure about them going on the road and winning...

#399684 - 12/27/07 12:34 AM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
River Nutrients

Oops sorry to be a downer, but I don't fish for steelhead really (been following Addicted's method for the saltwater lately however) and have no real need for any steelhead spoons.

#399751 - 12/27/07 12:48 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
Yea I'll second mreyns on that bet. I'd take it too.

Bootsy you were so certain of winning, what's the harm in taking 10 free spoons off ol' P.W.?? You could always sell them to buy more chum fishing gear.

Sounds like you were just flapping your gums...

#399774 - 12/27/07 01:27 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: LoweDown]
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: LoweDown
Yea I'll second mreyns on that bet. I'd take it too.

Bootsy you were so certain of winning, what's the harm in taking 10 free spoons off ol' P.W.?? You could always sell them to buy more chum fishing gear.

Sounds like you were just flapping your gums...

I don't have any need for 10 spoons. Like I said before, I don't fish rivers at all, so no need for the rvrfshrs... If the bet was something along the lines of some saltwater salmon gear, I'd probably be in. I go back to college in a little over 10 days so I donn't have any need for spoons..

#399782 - 12/27/07 02:12 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
I'll take FH07's bet.

Hawks at home vs. Redskins, Saints or Minnesota. Hawks at HOME, in the PLAYOFFS, having been in the playoffs for 5 STRAIGHT YEARS. We have THE BIG SHOW as our coach (who was just voted "Best Play Caller in the NFL"). We had re-establishment of the running game last week. We have a quarterback who is playoff tested, proven, and clutch (oh, yeah what about the OT loss to GB in 03? Well there was 05 after that, and I loved the "We want the ball and we're gonna score" showed sack). I don' t know if you noticed but we replaced Sims at LG with PORK CHOP in the second quarter last week. It made all the difference in the world. SA averaged over 5 yards per carry, Mo was down in the 3s, but he had to run in garbage time and everyone knew we would be running. We were one of only 3 teams to get 100 yards on the Ravens all year, and we gashed them.

Oh yeah, there is also the defense, they aren't too bad either. What being the #2 or 3 scoring defense in the league, and having a third of the starters on the pro bowl team.

SA is a cutback runner. The line has to hold their blocks for longer than if we have a downfield runner like Mo. If the D-tackles are in the backfield before he has a step, he will not get anywhere, when he gets to the second level he is almost the same as 05. Chop will sit this week, but he will play in the playoffs. Alexander plays his best in the playoffs, except for the Skins game in 05. I don't get the booing. I mean, he put this team on the map for the first time ever when we rode him to the SB in 05, at least a little respect is due to the guy.

#399810 - 12/27/07 04:17 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: summerrun]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: summerrun
absolutely, I am stocked with 50/50's but need to boost up my silver plated, BET ON...Go Hawks! Cheers.

So its 10 silver plated, value of 17.00+shipping

#399812 - 12/27/07 04:19 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Oops sorry to be a downer, but I don't fish for steelhead really (been following Addicted's method for the saltwater lately however) and have no real need for any steelhead spoons.

Well, spoons catch pretty much everything. Salt and freshwater. But I understand.

;\)

#399816 - 12/27/07 04:24 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Rocket Red]
Jason Y Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
I'll take FH07's bet.

So 10 50/50? or 10 silver plated?? The silver plated are 17.00 plus shipping the 50/50 are 27.00.

FYI I never had any intention of placing any wagers. Just stating my opinion, I have been wrong before. I hope they win, but after watching every game this year I have no faith in them.
JY

#399823 - 12/27/07 04:39 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I want SA to play well every time not just in the playoffs RR. I'm so sick of hearing people say.." he smells the endzone" gimme a f'n break. I want SA to smell 4-5 yards regardless of the field postion!!

The paying or non paying fans have every right in the world to Boo this clown! He signs a MEGA contract and then stops running hard. The O line is not as good as before but SA needs to Nut up and PRODUCE!!

The great running backs don't need a top notch O-line in order to be productive, there are many examples of this.

Hopefully the Hawks will draft Johnathan Stewart with one of their top picks in the draft.

- Albert Einstein.

#399858 - 12/27/07 06:04 PM Re: Hawk's Game [Re: Jason Y]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
 Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
I'll take FH07's bet.

So 10 50/50? or 10 silver plated?? The silver plated are 17.00 plus shipping the 50/50 are 27.00.

FYI I never had any intention of placing any wagers. Just stating my opinion, I have been wrong before. I hope they win, but after watching every game this year I have no faith in them.
JY

You don't have to bet me, I don't want you to have to bet against your home team. But then again if you do, I gave away half of my 50/50 for x-mas and that is what I need. You shouldn' t have to bet until you know the opposing team, the injury report and the line from Vegas.

I still would take the bet at this point. I mean have you noticed that we have won 6 out of the last 7 games, on passing and defense alone? Even if we can't get ANY rushing out of our backs and line, we can beat an NFC wild card team.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1078 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645298 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |