Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#450534 - 08/30/08 01:06 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Trial lawyers don't issue awards...........juries do.

Why the hell the idiots on juries who award damages that ruin whole industries like general aviation take no blame while the trial lawyers get the blame is beyond me.

All lawyers do is argue their case. It's the brainless goats on the jury that award the ridiculous judgments.

Tort reform always sounds like a good idea..........until your wife gets killed by some company's gross negligence or willful misconduct. In those cases, there isn't a high enough dollar figure for that company to pay.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#450537 - 08/30/08 01:28 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

The ultimate would be if ALL sportsmen and environmentalists could get on the same page and be a force for nature, the environment and sportsman's issues.
Hunters, fishermen, nature lovers and tree huggers.
That indeed would be utopia.
Unfortunatley it will never happen.

#450539 - 08/30/08 01:44 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Salmonella]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Palin might be someone who will sway the independent women voters in the midwest but being pro-life, she can count on not one of the Hillary supporters. Hankster quote.

Eddie is right, finally.

Hank you assume all hillary voters are pro abortion. It would also cast all blacks as pro abortion. They pander to the church crowd and dump on them after the election.

#450542 - 08/30/08 01:48 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Trial lawyers don't issue awards...........juries do.

Why the hell the idiots on juries who award damages that ruin whole industries like general aviation take no blame while the trial lawyers get the blame is beyond me.

All lawyers do is argue their case. It's the brainless goats on the jury that award the ridiculous judgments.

Tort reform always sounds like a good idea..........until your wife gets killed by some company's gross negligence or willful misconduct. In those cases, there isn't a high enough dollar figure for that company to pay.

I dont think Tort reform is about letting people or companies off the hook, but millions of dollars for a hot cup of coffee in the lap is ridiculous, if that falls under Tort. I know they want to limit the monetary and certain types of damages and Trial lawyers are looking at a pay cut. Hillarys brother made out big on the smoking lawsuits.

#450543 - 08/30/08 01:49 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Salmonella]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Originally Posted By: Salmonella
The ultimate would be if ALL sportsmen and environmentalists could get on the same page and be a force for nature, the environment and sportsman's issues.
Hunters, fishermen, nature lovers and tree huggers.
That indeed would be utopia.
Unfortunatley it will never happen.

Thats because the up front " Guns forever " jack asses have nothing in common with the avg American sportsman. You all know the type.. that fat guy at your office who sits in the lunch room with the latest copy of " Tactical Combat Fever" magazine.. and God help you if that boring S.O.B happens to come sit by you and start talking about the new .. or better yet.. improved .762.0088 Cracken Boomer Splitten Hymer full auto self cleaning wonder blaster, just because he happens to know you hunt and own a few guns. This worthless turd has more chance of shooting himself than any deer that ever lived in the woods, yet he is the face of the NRA.

A few weeks ago, a group of about 30 of these type douche bags showed up at the local zoo down at the city park and had what they called a " pack in " for " solidarity". In effect, they all showed up at the zoo packing heat ( it was funny as hell, several of them had pistols with scopes mounted on them in shoulder rigs .. and a couple of guys were actually packing two pistols at once ) They all were a bunch of redneck type dick weeds and I don't think there was a sportsman in the bunch. Of course they managed to get themselves on the news.. and make the gun owners they proclaim to represent look like assholes.

#450544 - 08/30/08 01:52 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

outdoorsy is being a commercial fisherman and giving away swatches of land to Big Oil and other Big Energy industries. Todd Quote

Palin recently raised the fees to OIL Companies and turned around and raised the dividend to Alaska citizen. She took on big oil. Federal lands arent free either. They pay the Feds for the leases and have no guarantee of finding oil or getting permits to drill. Kind of sounds like the sonics deal. You bought it, but you cant move. Shultz is a putz and so is the Mayor.

Edited by Lead Bouncer (08/30/08 01:53 PM)

#450545 - 08/30/08 01:53 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
It will be hard to get all the sportsmen and all the enviros on the same page because the sporties are usually about access and killing things, and the enviros are about protecting areas and animals from destruction, almost always by means other than fishing and/or hunting.

Those "other means" are typically resource extraction or development, both of which are typically Republican supported activities...and lots of sportsmen, especially hunters, tend to be Republican supporters.

It's hard enough for me to understand how hunters and fishers can continually vote for the very people who stand to fukk up the environment you want to hunt and fish in...it would be even harder to find those enviros and sporties on the same page very often.

It happens, and I've been part of it happening quite a few times, just on small scale projects, though, for the most part. It will never happen full scale, imo, so the leadership of the different factions need to agree to disagree on some things, and agree to agree on others, and work on those.

Some groups out there aren't interested in working with others, or aren't interested in working with others on a case by case basis...they won't ever be reached, and in the end will be marginalized by their own ineptitude.

In this world, if you think you can bypass consensus and dictate to the policymakers how it's going to be, then you plain don't think much.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#450546 - 08/30/08 02:40 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
"The mayor of Wasilla" fridge

#450555 - 08/30/08 04:48 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: fish4brains]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Quote:
but millions of dollars for a hot cup of coffee in the lap is ridiculous, if that falls under Tort.

Who awarded those dollars.

There's your problem.

#450558 - 08/30/08 05:08 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

McD's got slapped on that one for being dickheads...all they had to do was pay her doctor bills and apologize, but instead they treated her like she didn't matter, nor did her injuries.

When you bring a little old lady with 3rd degree burns into a courtroom, introduce evidence that shows McD's knew the coffee was way to hot to be serving, but that their marketing department told them that cheap coffee tastes better to consumers if it is scalding hot, and show that they treated her like $hit when she got burned, there's your recipe for massive punitive damages.

If the insurance companies don't like paying for those lawsuits, then they should not insure companies that act like that...end of problem.

Fish on...

Todd

#450574 - 08/30/08 06:58 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
but millions of dollars for a hot cup of coffee in the lap is ridiculous, if that falls under Tort.

Who awarded those dollars.

There's your problem.

Are speed limit laws a good idea?

#450575 - 08/30/08 07:04 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Dan S. Offline

Are you drunk?

#450577 - 08/30/08 07:15 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Dan S.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Are you drunk?

rofl

Mebbe he's a couger fan.

That would make sense.

#450582 - 08/30/08 07:55 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Things are not always as they seem. For example, Axl Rose now looks like Meatloaf and sounds like a frog in the hedge. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x38gEMyU5ts

#450584 - 08/30/08 07:57 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: fish4brains]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

rofl

#450593 - 08/30/08 09:36 PM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Todd]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#450613 - 08/31/08 12:28 AM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

I still get that stirrin feelin about a good lookin woman in her office that just happens to have a grizzly bear rug slung over the couch...

HaHa Ha,
I actually found this one on some Peta members post!
Crying her eyes out about the bear...HaHaHa cry me a river beatch...
cryriver

I have absolutley no doubt that some treesitting stinking hippie from Berkley will post some youtube shiat about her regarding wolf hunting and her bear rug.
Those unshaven stinking pigs just cannot understand why Palin ain't wearing pichouli oil and braiding her armpit hair....... tree
Jesus H Christ I hate hippies.

On a different note.
Sorry I get my panties a little twisted Todd.
You are a smart guy and I have the capability to see that.
I get sooooo sick & tired of locksteppers.
Neither party is 100% right 100% of the time.
I do have issues with the republican party.
We are just going to have to disagree on some social issues. meanwhile I look forward to seeing you getting those pink worms gobbled up this winter.
Fish On......

#450615 - 08/31/08 12:53 AM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Salmonella]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

#450625 - 08/31/08 01:49 AM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: ]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
I tried to warn you guys McCain is VERY smart!

A man's man smile

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#450626 - 08/31/08 02:06 AM Re: McCain Picks Governer Palin from Alaska? [Re: Salmonella]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Salmonella

Its has copyrights, so I didnt paste it. You should read the rules and guidelines. They ban people
with different points of view. All they have is fear itself and ridicule.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 385 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |