THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#623286 - 09/22/10 10:48 PM Was George Bush an idiot ?
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If George W. Bush had doubled the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had criticized a state law that he admitted he never even read, would you think that he is just an ignorant hot head?

If George W. Bush joined the country of Mexico and sued a state in the United States to force that state to continue to allow illegal immigration, would you question his patriotism and wonder who's side he was on?

If George W. Bush had put 87000 workers out of work by arbitrarily placing a moratorium on offshore oil drilling on companies that have one of the best safety records of any industry because one company had an accident would you have agreed?

If George W. Bush had used a forged document as the basis of the moratorium that would render 87000 American workers unemployed would you support him?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a TelePrompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the nonexistent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current in their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had stated that there were 57 states in theUnited States, would you have said that he is clueless?

If George W. Bush would have flown all the way to Denmark to make a five minute speech about how the Olympics would benefit him walking out his front door in Texas , would you have thought he was a self important, conceited, egotistical jerk.

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the 5th of May (Cinco de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had misspelled the word "advice" would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and "potatoes" as proof of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on Earth Day, would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people, followed by a jet fighter, in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually get what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest, where more people were killed or made homeless than in New Orleans, would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had created the position of 32 Czars who report directly to him, bypassing the House and Senate on much of what is happening in America , would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

So, tell me again; what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 15 months -- so you'll have two years and nine months to come up with an answer.
Every statement is factual and directly attributable to Barrack Hussein Obama. Every bumble is a matter of record and completely verifiable.

- Albert Einstein.

#623295 - 09/22/10 11:32 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: Sol Duc]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
Dubya didn't just bow to the Saudi King, he held his hand like he was the King's little bitch.

Amazing that you have the memory of a fukkin' goldfish yet still manage to walk and talk.

#623299 - 09/22/10 11:44 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: Irie]
Rivrguy Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Somewhere on the planet,I hope
Irie, just once, I mean just once, can you articulate a position without trying to verbalize profanity? Try it guy as you have it in you but just have to get past bs. In the end your thoughts and positions will have far greater validity, and you do have good points. Your presentation................it is lacking.

#623300 - 09/22/10 11:45 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: walla walla valley
the saudi king is the one wearing a dress...

#623301 - 09/22/10 11:48 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: Irie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Those are shopped. banana

- Albert Einstein.

#623305 - 09/22/10 11:54 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
I don't think it's right to call anybody an idiot or a retard. That's the way I was raised. I don't think GW is an idiot or RR either. What is stupid is all the name calling and mud flinging that started with the GOP.

I have a higher IQ than GW. I'm not a genious like Obama either.

Presidential IQs

#623309 - 09/23/10 12:01 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: walla walla valley
oh, got a forum tough guy. be careful everybody. hes not the liberal poon job like the rest

#623326 - 09/23/10 12:57 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
(responding to the forum topic, not the subsequent posts)

YES, I thing GWB was an idiot.

Edited by IrishRogue (09/23/10 12:58 AM)

#623339 - 09/23/10 01:40 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
IR... edit that sucker quick before someone quotes you! doh

Do I think GWB was an idiot?

No. Not really.

He knew exactly what he was gettin' into when the corporate star chamber that runs this country made him their lackey!

He comes from money and that mentality is all he really understands.

Now all of the brain-dead right-wing troglodites that knowingly vote against their own self-interests and the good of the majority of citizens of this country because they're so consumed with hatred and so easily manipulated by the same corporate interests that controlled GWB...

...that's some MAJOR phukkin' idiots there! cowboy

#623347 - 09/23/10 02:01 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
IrishRogue Offline

Stupid iphone keyboard! Still, that's funny, even if it's at my own expense.

#623351 - 09/23/10 02:42 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: 4Salt]
bankmaggot1 Offline
Alevin

Loc: Aberdeen
Originally Posted By: 4Salt
I
Now all of the brain-dead right-wing troglodites that knowingly vote against their own self-interests and the good of the majority of citizens of this country because they're so consumed with hatred and so easily manipulated by the same corporate interests that controlled GWB...

That sounds like most of the guys in Western Washington who live to have a rod or gun in their hands in their spare time, or make a living in the woods. They regularly vote against their self interests by electing every person with a D after their name, no matter how many times that same party skrews them in regards to gun control, environmental legislation, or endangered species policies.

I just don't get it. You would have thought people living in the counties west of Olympia would have learned by the skrewing they got from Clinton and Gore in the 90's.

#623371 - 09/23/10 10:25 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: bankmaggot1]
StinkingWaters Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Termite Country
GWB and BHO = Globalist Stooges. Two sides of the same coin.

What a worthless argument.

Next.

#623382 - 09/23/10 11:43 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: StinkingWaters]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

The answer is yes. However, there are some here who would vote for him again and those are the real idiots.

Bankmaggot needs to do his homework. The GOP of late never saw a forest they didn't want to cut. Never saw a resource that shouldn't be exploited. Look up Dick Cheney Klamath fish kill before you vote next time.

#623383 - 09/23/10 11:48 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: 4Salt]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
Hell no GWB was no idiot and neither is BO. Just lying, cheating, tell you anything to get elected and get your money b.s. pols. Any president has to be to get where they are in this day and age. In the Teddy R times it was different(at least not as bad) but now that seems to be the nature of the beast.

The real "phukkin' idiots" should look in the mirror because they are so stupid they believe their side is different. doh

Edited by docspud (09/23/10 12:20 PM)

#623386 - 09/23/10 12:09 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
GFY, this ain't Dr. Phuckin' Phil here b1tch..................sack up or STFU.

Lightly moderated, that basically means no pussies Rvrb1tch........

As in..........................just a reminder here

Que Que, looks like we found your soft spot. Irie may need you to lick his sack in private but probably doesn't need you holding his hand on this site........... Just a thought:)

#623387 - 09/23/10 12:11 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: StinkingWaters]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: StinkingWaters
GWB and BHO = Globalist Stooges. Two sides of the same coin.

What a worthless argument.

Next.

+1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws

#623392 - 09/23/10 12:40 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
IrishRogue Offline

So wait....

We're either too polarized on the issues to get anything accomplished.... Or there's no difference between the Dem's and Republicans...

Which is it again?

#623394 - 09/23/10 12:44 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: IrishRogue]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Not affiliated with either party so in all fairness I must add this one. Quality stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzWrDqPkjK4

No difference between the parties. They aren't looking after the people, only their party. Both sides just the same.

Edited by wntrrn (09/23/10 12:46 PM)

#623405 - 09/23/10 01:21 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: 4Salt]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: 4Salt
IR... edit that sucker quick before someone quotes you! doh

Do I think GWB was an idiot?

No. Not really.

He knew exactly what he was gettin' into when the corporate star chamber that runs this country made him their lackey!

He comes from money and that mentality is all he really understands.

good post!

#623407 - 09/23/10 01:24 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
O'my god. I stand corrected. There is a whole other group out there that is to stupid to understand what is even being said. That group must just like D's more than R's or the other way around.

Which is it again?

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1292 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |