Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#623461 - 09/23/10 06:16 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

yada yada yada.......the smart ones survive. That isn't you. Sorry.

#623468 - 09/23/10 06:30 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Was George Bush an idiot? No, of course not. I've met some idiots, and every one of them was way smarter than Bush. Now, if you were talking about a box of rocks, well that's different. Only about half the rocks are smarter than Bush. That's my non-partisan view, so don't say I never said anything good about GW.

Sg

#623473 - 09/23/10 06:40 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: mowsley
well im not talking about history fish, im talking tommorow. if the world went to [censored] tommorow, and push came to shove, youd be dog food.

you fit right in on here - you've been following the show for a while, haven't you? grin

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#623479 - 09/23/10 07:13 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: Mikespike]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: walla walla valley
ha, yea, just call me grasshoppa woot (wheres the grasshoper icon)

#623482 - 09/23/10 07:17 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: stlhead
yada yada yada.......the smart ones survive. That isn't you. Sorry.

dont hate on my zombie/YOU killin skills. we should play the boo game sometime, if you didnt know thats where i scare you into lettin me richard you...
just saying

#623492 - 09/23/10 07:43 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I just heard another RWWJ head explode. There'd be more of a mess if they had average sized brains.

#623493 - 09/23/10 07:50 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

youu guys really do just regurgitate the same $hit over and over again dontchya

#623500 - 09/23/10 08:13 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

But look who's eating it.

#623516 - 09/23/10 08:57 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

that goes straight to the fail blog...

#623520 - 09/23/10 09:09 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
mowsley fight stlhead

I see mowsley found the dark side smile

#623521 - 09/23/10 09:17 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: big moby]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
He had a cordial invite and graciously accepted said invite.

A hearty welcome to mowsley..he'll fit in fine.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#623524 - 09/23/10 09:40 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: RowVsWade]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

stlhead flogmowsley
ha this is fun

#623535 - 09/23/10 10:13 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
bankmaggot1 Offline
Alevin

Loc: Aberdeen
The answer is yes. However, there are some here who would vote for him again and those are the real idiots.

Bankmaggot needs to do his homework. The GOP of late never saw a forest they didn't want to cut. Never saw a resource that shouldn't be exploited. Look up Dick Cheney Klamath fish kill before you vote next time.

I've done my homework, maybe you should try some reading comprehension
The fact is the Democrats fucked timber communities in the ass in the 90's. I'm sure you guys who consider where I live to be your weekend playground think that's wonderful. We on the other hand are still suffering from this and probably will never recover as a community. I say great and have your fun, eventually the Democrats will restrict these playgrounds to the point that only a handful of envirogeeks will be allowed, and you'll be locked out as well.

Its the same Democrats who never fail to to promote more legislation to restrict firearms, restrict hunting, or restricting access on public lands, not the Republicans.
Any hunter, gun owner, fisherman, or off roader who votes for a Democrat needs have an immediate psych eval for suicidal ideations in my opinion

#623540 - 09/23/10 10:33 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: mowsley]
mowsley Offline
Juvenile at Sea

thx for the inv btw, never been one able to resist the darkside of anything for long

#623546 - 09/23/10 10:55 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: bankmaggot1]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Not very well.

"A new report found that 76% of old growth forests had been logged since World War II, and the remainder would largely disappear within fifteen years at current rates."

"Bush later opposed special laws to help those who would lose jobs due to environmental legislation. "

"Many small mills were forced to lay off workers, whether due to raw log exports, genuine timber shortages, or increased mechanization. "

You should also be upset about private timber land being turned into massive housing developments. (weyerhaeuser/quadrant homes).

We were locked out when they started gating logging roads that WE paid for.

If you fish you should be thankful.

#623550 - 09/23/10 11:10 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: bankmaggot1]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: bankmaggot1
The answer is yes. However, there are some here who would vote for him again and those are the real idiots.

Bankmaggot needs to do his homework. The GOP of late never saw a forest they didn't want to cut. Never saw a resource that shouldn't be exploited. Look up Dick Cheney Klamath fish kill before you vote next time.

The fact is the Democrats fucked timber communities in the ass in the 90's. I'm sure you guys who consider where I live to be your weekend playground think that's wonderful. We on the other hand are still suffering from this and probably will never recover as a community. I say great and have your fun, eventually the Democrats will restrict these playgrounds to the point that only a handful of envirogeeks will be allowed, and you'll be locked out as well.

Its the same Democrats who never fail to to promote more legislation to restrict firearms, restrict hunting, or restricting access on public lands, not the Republicans.
Any hunter, gun owner, fisherman, or off roader who votes for a Democrat needs have an immediate psych eval for suicidal ideations in my opinion

Yep.

The folks you're preaching to were still chitting their diapers and suckin' mommas titt when logging took a dive here.....they couldn't pour piss from a boot but they know where the local REI is.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#623554 - 09/23/10 11:37 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: stlhead]
bankmaggot1 Offline
Alevin

Loc: Aberdeen
Not very well.

"A new report found that 76% of old growth forests had been logged since World War II, and the remainder would largely disappear within fifteen years at current rates."

A new report by who? The Sierra Club?

Btw trees grow back. Once logged they are replanted like any other crop

"Bush later opposed special laws to help those who would lose jobs due to environmental legislation. "

At least he didn't take away people's living, then replace them with low paying service jobs. Still I'd like to see what else that was attached the legislation before I pass judgement

"Many small mills were forced to lay off workers, whether due to raw log exports, genuine timber shortages, or increased mechanization. "

Things were going very well in 92 until...

You should also be upset about private timber land being turned into massive housing developments. (weyerhaeuser/quadrant homes).

Really where was this happening? Wasn't a problem here,my county looks pretty similar to the way it looked in 1980 - except a lot less mills. Maybe you guys should wring your hands and regulate your own backyards and leave mine alone.

We were locked out when they started gating logging roads that WE paid for.

You were locked out in most cases because others chose to dump garbage, meth making materials, stole private property, damaged private property, or were presenting a fire hazard. You ever heard of walking or riding a bike around the gates btw? Granted the forest patrol guys might look at you sternly and make you cry but sometimes it's worth the risk.

How about I pay for a footpath through your front yard? I'll use it whenever I like, leave behind garbage and dangerous chemicals, vandalize your lawn, steal your garden gnome, and trash your private vehicles in the name of "saving the environment". How long will it be before you cut off all access to your yard?
If you fish you should be thankful.

I am thankful. Thankful that real men like me cut the trees, built the roads, and maintained the forest so granola munching, starbucks drinking, Seattle metrosexual types like you can enjoy them.

#623557 - 09/23/10 11:50 PM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: bankmaggot1]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
Originally Posted By: bankmaggot1

If the Democrats screwed the logging communities then why did they extend unemployment and benefits to retrain displaced workers? I live in a former logging community. The local mill shut down and all that is left is a resource company with land they will sell to developers. I have ancestors who pioneered Grays Harbor. I fish and I cut trees. I even burn wood. My house is made of wood. Don't you think resources are limited? I even own firearms. I went in the woods looking for chantrelles but the forrest on the hill is so thin there were no more chantrelles. The only thing I like about the timber companies is that they allow recreation. The GOP is for the filthy rich. I'm not rich enough to vote Republican. Screw the NRA and right wingnuts! People who vote Republican and make less than $200K per year should have their heads examined.

#623569 - 09/24/10 12:42 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: bankmaggot1]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
maggot, your replies are stereotypical Grays Harbor mentality denial. Trees? plenty, just look around you they're all over, god forbid you should even think about not wearing cork boots. Salmon, hell they're a renewable resource, daddy fished for em, grandpappy fished for em, they just keep a comin'. "it's our way of life". think back to when you were 30, the local A&W drive in was the bees knees, then it turned into a mini mart. Who'd a thunk? And McDonalds? As foreign as a VCR.

#623611 - 09/24/10 11:00 AM Re: Was George Bush an idiot ? [Re: Steelheadman]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: Steelheadman
Screw the NRA and right wingnuts! People who vote Republican and make less than $200K per year should have their heads examined.

People who vote strictly along party lines should have their heads examined..

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (20 Gage), 1305 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |