THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 20 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#644408 - 12/14/10 05:21 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: ]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

Do you have any pictures of these tracks or animals you can post?

#644409 - 12/14/10 05:23 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

Originally Posted By: RICH G
Thats a good question. I think the reason people dont get hit is becasue they dont want to hit you, they just want to scare you away. Not that I dont think they probably take a person on a rare occasion as a meal in some places when they are really hungry. (Lots of missing people that have never been found), but doing it on a regular basis brings unwanted attention.

I think rock throwing is how they hunt most of the time and they probably are deadly accurate with good sized rocks. I think they probably can make leathal head shots at will.

The Big Big unit?

#644413 - 12/14/10 05:34 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: bait dunker]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
"I for one hope Rich and his team find the beast. How cool would that be?"

Pretty cool, just think of the scope of evironmental lockdowns caused by the rarest creature on earth.

#644421 - 12/14/10 05:56 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhead]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
rofl

#644422 - 12/14/10 05:58 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Thats a good question. I think the reason people dont get hit is becasue they dont want to hit you, they just want to scare you away. Not that I dont think they probably take a person on a rare occasion as a meal in some places when they are really hungry. (Lots of missing people that have never been found), but doing it on a regular basis brings unwanted attention.

I think rock throwing is how they hunt most of the time and they probably are deadly accurate with good sized rocks. I think they probably can make leathal head shots at will.

Rich.

Honestly?

Keith rofl

#644432 - 12/14/10 06:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Dave Vedder]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder

Bill Herzog swears he saw one on the upper Duckabush. Claims it threw rocks the size of watermelons in the water near them. He says his buddy literally crapped his pants.

questin is, how baked was Zog when the incedent occured.....?

#644433 - 12/14/10 06:24 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: big moby]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
My bet is waaaaaaay baked.

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#644437 - 12/14/10 06:27 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: AuntyM
Wait... what if Keith is really BF trying to throw us off track? He's a pretty big guy.

How tall are you again Keith? What size shoe do you wear? moose

Aunty, I'm pushing 6'3" but only have a size 12 foot..

You can bet I'd never be crazy enough to run around with a ape suit on....

Keith

#644439 - 12/14/10 06:33 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
bacota Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Seattle
At a minimum, I gotta respect this PR strategy. How many other forums you on, Rich? And I assume you got an FB page too, yah?

#644440 - 12/14/10 06:35 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

As a bureaucrat I had to be thinking, if Rich G finds Sasquatch, will the US Fish & Wildlife Service list it as an endangered species? And if they did, what would be designated as its critical habitat?

I hope he finds it.

Sg

#644526 - 12/14/10 10:07 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Fish Stalker Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: S.W. Washington
Okay so here is the deal!!-narcotics especially methamphetamines are becoming more prevalent in the northwest region of the United States. If you are reading this and care about your loved ones you will do something about this and TELL THEM ONLY BIG FOOT IS ALIVE WHEN YOU HIGH!!!!

ENROLL IN DARE!

TATONKA 4 life

LIFE IS ABOUT JESUS LOGS AND BREW HA HAZ! SMOKE LESS DRINK MORE! cowboy

Edited by Fish Stalker (12/14/10 10:08 PM)

#644531 - 12/14/10 10:11 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Fish Stalker]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
English MFer, do you speak it?

#644532 - 12/14/10 10:12 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Fish Stalker]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Fish Stalker

LIFE IS ABOUT JESUS LOGS AND BREW HA HAZ! SMOKE LESS DRINK MORE! cowboy

Yo, I'm down with the jesus logs..... That I HAVE SEEN!

Keith moose

#644534 - 12/14/10 10:13 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Dave Vedder]
Fish Stalker Offline
Repeat Spawner

WHAT WE HAVE HERRRRRE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE! SORRY BIG DAVE JUST TRYING TO SAY IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BIG FOOT THEN YOU MUST BE A LITTLE STONED!

#644536 - 12/14/10 10:16 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Fish Stalker]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Fish Stalker
WHAT WE HAVE HERRRRRE IS A FAILURE TO COMMUNICATE! SORRY BIG DAVE JUST TRYING TO SAY IF YOU THINK THERE IS A BIG FOOT THEN YOU MUST BE A LITTLE STONED!

Are you trying to say it's "PUFF, PUFF, PASS time"??

Keith moose

#644537 - 12/14/10 10:17 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Fish Stalker Offline
Repeat Spawner

snoop doggy dogggggg g! !!! !!!! !!!!!! 420

#644572 - 12/14/10 11:14 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1

Keith

Bad idea!! Me a a few buddies did this on Mountain Highway out of Eatonville back in the early 80's and found that people like to shoot at $hit that looks like BFoot....Twasnt fun and was the last time we tried that stunt....

#644577 - 12/14/10 11:31 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Timber]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Timber

Keith

Bad idea!! Me a a few buddies did this on Mountain Highway out of Eatonville back in the early 80's and found that people like to shoot at $hit that looks like BFoot....Twasnt fun and was the last time we tried that stunt....

That right there is some funny [censored]........

Keith

#644629 - 12/15/10 08:29 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Timber]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
Originally Posted By: Timber

Keith

I was a little concerned last year at the SRC...and I was floating in a boat in mine.

Darryl "Did you see that?"

Brother Darryl "Sumbitch, is that Bigfoot low holin' us?"

Darryl, "Better call the tax-i-dermist....we's gunna be famous!"

#644644 - 12/15/10 10:33 AM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Twitch]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i'd think shooting a BF is a poor idea. what if you don't drop that beast? and that BF comes huntin for you. and real pissed off too. i'd really think you would be dropping loads in the britches!!! i've seen what them BFs can do in those jack link jerky commercials. (sorry rich, couldn't help myself)

speaking of those commercials and wearing a ape suit. imagen being on set somewhere in the woods. off in the distance some dude is up the same woods and spots the guy in the suit... and BLASTS!!! himself a BF. thinking he's worth the "big money"....

just a thought.

Page 6 of 20 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1351 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |