THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#707709 - 10/02/11 01:41 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos * [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

STFU. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#707712 - 10/02/11 02:29 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Man of logic Offline
Spawner

Loc: the moon
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Small minded bigots have always been around. They are afraid of anything different from themselves. Jews, Blacks, Christians, the list is as long as human history is.

The darkest, most despicable times in history have been driven by one groups hatred for someone different from them. Mans inhumanity to man is fueled by the bigotry displayed on this thread. Blacks were dangerous because they wanted to have the same rights as whites did.
Threats that the imminent demise of society would occur were made at many times by the intellectual precursors of the small minded bigots on this thread. Such as the societal degradation that integration would cause, or that freeing the slaves would lead to, or giving women the vote would have. A very small level of historical perspective would lead one to see that these people are the intellectual detritus of the human race. Small, bitter, afraid and pathetic to their core, they crop up throughout time to declare 'imminent threats' posed by treating those different from them with basic human decency.

You can find the same small minded thinking going back to Sumer.

The bigots on this thread can stand with all the other bigots throughout history, knowing that they too will someday be consigned to the circular file of histories small minded, fear driven ideologies.

And they're the same people that have a problem with a black president. Both bigotry types are very much intermingled. It's a breed of human that we need to keep our children from becoming.

#707717 - 10/02/11 04:14 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
This thread makes me wonder. The backward, homophobic attitudes that surface in this type of dialog is disturbing. It appears that there has been little progress by certain sections of our society. When you look at some religions and their internal issues with homosexuality and pedophilia, it would seem it is the pot calling the kettle black. I don't accept bigotry period, I wont allow racial slurs or slurs in general in my presence. Hate is hate and it has no place in my life.

#707725 - 10/02/11 05:07 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: wal1ter]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
The parents get to go, "Teeny weiny? Tiny Ho?" Something's gotta go, you know? wink

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 939 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |