Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#770320 - 07/05/12 04:23 AM Re: great... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
RH, get some rest and things will likely be better in the morning. I know sometimes it seems like life is just pissing on you. I'm trying to lighten it up a bit. I've been where you're at, as have a few of us around here.

I took the liberty of cropping the center of your first fireworks pic and added one line of color. Maybe there's something to what I said......??

#770374 - 07/05/12 02:30 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

he still hasnt passed it i guess, but is continuing to get better... i guess he ate last night too, so its all looking good... he is likely coming home this afternoon, even tho we have to pay another 100 bucks for like 3 hours worth of stay... he should be ok, but he has to pass it to be 100 percent...

nice photo work Slab lol...

#770377 - 07/05/12 02:44 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

its not a metal ring, they think its plastic, and i think i know exactly what it is...

we replaced a shower head about a week and a half ago, i think one of the small rubber O rings fell out somehwere and he ate it... it possibly could have fallen into the food dish or something, i dont know...

what was weird, is the day before he started acting sick, he came flyin into the office and jumped up in the window and was staring at me weirdly... then he bolted out, that night, he started acting sick like, and it got worse the next few days till we took him in...

for all i know, this could be my fault, but i cant be sure until he sh!ts it out...

#770384 - 07/05/12 03:09 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

that would be Your (you, yourself), Jake, not You're (you are)

#770404 - 07/05/12 04:45 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

RH.....prune juice. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#770416 - 07/05/12 05:15 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

he will be home in an hour or so... we were going to get a laxative or something, but the vet said it would be a bad idea, because of the severe dehydration, a laxative would liquify everything in his system and he would obviousl crap it all out, making the dehydration worse potentially... they are fairly confident that he will pass it within the next 24-48 hours...

he ate this morning ( a little), and was up moving around a bit, also, this cat wont just sh!t in a cage he is sleeping in, which could explain why he hasnt passed it yet... i figure, we can go outside when he gets home, and walk around with him, he likely will do his work... if he wants to just lay down, thats ok too... i still cant believe how expensive vets are... the Xrays are more expensive than hospital Xrays if i remember correctly... which makes no sense at all...

#770420 - 07/05/12 05:22 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Stop at a nursery and buy a catnip plant, that should help him forget his troubles. beer

- Albert Einstein.

#770422 - 07/05/12 05:23 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

the "initial view" was 125 bucks, the "subsequent film" was an additional 65 x2 so 130 for a total of 255 bucks... i always had insurance, so i never had to pay for my Xrays, but you would be the person to know Hank...

#770423 - 07/05/12 05:24 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

it wasnt a typo Jake, you were trying to be a smart a$$ and [Bleeeeep!] yourself because you dont think before you run your pretty little mouth... give it a rest alright?

#770427 - 07/05/12 05:28 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Hank, how has the price of silver affected the xray costs?

- Albert Einstein.

#770429 - 07/05/12 05:30 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

go back to walking to work Jake, ill ride on leather with the A/C on...

i never said that it would break the bank, i said that i didnt have the extra money, i dont have the extra money for this either, but it needs to be done...

again, that is all none of your business, but you continually want to put yourself into my life, and my things, if you want me to make you look like a complete fvcking idiot, keep running your purdy little mouth there son....

#770437 - 07/05/12 05:44 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

OIC.

- Albert Einstein.

#770447 - 07/05/12 06:03 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Aboob's job is blowing old men for $$$$$$ eek

- Albert Einstein.

#770452 - 07/05/12 06:06 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
For loose change or $20's?

He's loose allright. :>)

- Albert Einstein.

#770453 - 07/05/12 06:07 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
If I was a gay guy,that would only make you wish I'd fly over to Maui and phistphuk you.

Sorry to disappoint you, Abby.

Z
I
N
G

- Albert Einstein.

#770504 - 07/05/12 07:33 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

hes home now... kinda a little wobbly, and weak, but what do you expect... he walked around the house smelling stuff, and went to his window and it getting some air, but he looks like he will be 100 in a couple days... it was another 400 bucks, so we are around 1600 ish for this little accident... oh well, hes my cat....

#770523 - 07/05/12 07:56 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Twitch Offline
The Beav

Loc: Oregon Central Coast
To potentially save you some bucks down the road:

Make damn sure all fishing line (especially braid), fly tying threads, twist ties, ribbons and scotch tape are ALWAYS picked up. Fawking cats love to eat that crap, and it doesn't come out so good. Wanna see some impressive vet bills, let the cats gut fill up with Power Pro and prepare for all hell to break loose (especially if it's your wife/gf's cat)

#770524 - 07/05/12 08:00 PM Re: great... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#770527 - 07/05/12 08:01 PM Re: great... [Re: Twitch]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Twitch, didn't your Dog eat a few rocks once?

- Albert Einstein.

#770529 - 07/05/12 08:04 PM Re: great... [Re: Twitch]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Twitch
To potentially save you some bucks down the road:

Make damn sure all fishing line (especially braid), fly tying threads, twist ties, ribbons and scotch tape are ALWAYS picked up. Fawking cats love to eat that crap, and it doesn't come out so good. Wanna see some impressive vet bills, let the cats gut fill up with Power Pro and prepare for all hell to break loose (especially if it's your wife/gf's cat)

yeah i have a TON of crap all over my room, in the living room ect... gonna have to do some cleaning...

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Budman, fishmonkey
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 344 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63780 Topics
645398 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |