Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#773609 - 07/20/12 02:32 PM insanity...
redhook
Unregistered

have you guys been hearing about whats going on in Colorado? 71 people shot in a theater during the showing of the stupid Dark Knight movie... sometimes i wonder how people can be capable of such chaos and nastyness, heartlessnes, and just flat out insanity....

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...-colorado?lite/

#773615 - 07/20/12 03:01 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
I cannot fathom the darkness that is inside some people.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#773620 - 07/20/12 03:14 PM Re: insanity... [Re: Dogfish]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
It's not the people.

It's the guns...especially the Ak-47's and extended magazines.

I thought you knew that.

#773621 - 07/20/12 03:14 PM Re: insanity... [Re: Dogfish]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Seeing how it has been on the news non-stop for over 12 hours hard not to notice.

#773622 - 07/20/12 03:15 PM Re: insanity... [Re: Dogfish]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
I wrote a long winded response about idolizing these idiots and studying them. Thus creating larger than life people that other of like minds follow creating a further problem.

I erased it as it just makes me sick to my stomach. This type of thing has become far to common and our reaction to it is the real problem. We give it press. We give it the attention the looser wants. We even give him a trial to speak his mind.

We know he did it. Caught him in the act. How about a good public hanging the next day followed by leaving the body on display. Even the OBL approach. A double tap and dump the body in hte ocean to forget about. Instead we will give him endless press and study, write books about him, maybe even a TV movie allowing others to idolize him. F- that. A good stretch of the rope or pull of the trigger. No press but hopefully a little mess.

#773624 - 07/20/12 03:19 PM Re: insanity... [Re: docspud]
redhook
Unregistered

i wasnt up GV i havent been feeling that great... didnt sleep well either with all the flashing light and noise... i saw it when i got up and was like WTF?

they say his apartment is booby trapped with bombs as well... wouldnt this be classified as "domestic terrorism"? there should be a law, that noone participating in the act of terrorism, domestic, or abroad, shall have a trial, the crime is punnishable by imeadiate death... thats my thought, and im sticking with it....

#773628 - 07/20/12 03:23 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Inb4 our rights and civil liberties are stripped away even more for "our safety" and "national security."

Can't wait to get a cavity search at the theater! I mean you already have to bend over and get screwed by their prices and now they'll have a guy there with a lubed up glove.

They dude came in through the unlocked and propped open back door (not the same back door you're gonna be cavity searched in).

What would screening everyone at the front door accomplish? - other than some guy get's to dry fist FishPrince.

PS. You'd think at the prices one pays for popcorn in a movie theatre, they'd at least provide a complimentary tube of lube.....

#773630 - 07/20/12 03:26 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
The Chosen One

I find it hard to believe you missed my sarcasm in that post/reply to Dogfish. wink

The gun was probably black, had a pistol grip stock and had a bayonet lug on the end of it.

I hear it almost did kill a baby.

#773631 - 07/20/12 03:26 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
Originally Posted By: redhook
i wasnt up GV i havent been feeling that great... didnt sleep well either with all the flashing light and noise... i saw it when i got up and was like WTF?

they say his apartment is booby trapped with bombs as well... wouldnt this be classified as "domestic terrorism"? there should be a law, that noone participating in the act of terrorism, domestic, or abroad, shall have a trial, the crime is punnishable by imeadiate death... thats my thought, and im sticking with it....

RH, I wasn't trying to bust your balls. I just typed that because I feel with the non-stop coverage it just empowers more crazy people to do similar [Bleeeeep!]. Sorry if it came across as a comment directed at you.

#773633 - 07/20/12 03:30 PM Re: insanity... [Re: gvbest]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Everyone everywhere must be very scared. That is the end message and effect of the news saturation.

There are already talks of "beefing up security at movie theaters". Are you kidding me? Just like post 9/11, "securing" soft targets will never work and only acts to bankrupt the country by having everyone taxed for a service that does nothing.

It makes the absurd budget of the TSA seem reasonable.

#773634 - 07/20/12 03:30 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

what i dont understand, is how NO ONE, out on the town, at 12:30 am, watching a movie that wont be over till after 2, was carrying a concealed pistol in that theater... even the people with thier small kids, yet no one is carrying...

it probably wouldnt have made much of a difference, as the dude was in full body armor i guess, just kinda dumbfounded by noone having a weapon in a town that late at night... there was probably quite a few people in that entire theater...

#773635 - 07/20/12 03:32 PM Re: insanity... [Re: gvbest]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Words can't begin to describe how sickened I am by this monsters' actions.

My prayers for the victims are woefully inadequate...

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#773637 - 07/20/12 03:32 PM Re: insanity... [Re: The Moderator]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Opher
I find it hard to believe you missed my sarcasm in that post/reply to Dogfish. wink

The gun was probably black, had a pistol grip stock and had a bayonet lug on the end of it.

I hear it almost did kill a baby.

it says he had two Glock .40 cals, an Remmy 870, and an AR-15 with a drum mag... full armor, gas mask, face sheild, ect...

#773641 - 07/20/12 03:47 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
JTD Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Browns Point,Wa. USA

He deserves solitary confinement, bread and water until he dies- that would give him a little time to think about what he has done.

Maybe one of the victim's families will sue the theatre for denying them the right to protect themselves. A security guard certainly wouldn't have been able to do anything.
In the legend of King Arthur, the Fisher King was a renowned angler whose errant ways caused him to be struck dumb in the presence of the sacred chalice. I am no great fisherman, and a steelhead is not the covenant of Christ, but with each of these fish I am rendered speechless.

#773642 - 07/20/12 03:50 PM Re: insanity... [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: FishPrince
I for one am not surprised. You go into a movie and popcorn is $7, they don't serve beer and those bastards want another $5 for a bottle of water which you desperately buy because of their salty a$$ popcorn. Then when you walk into the movie, which is supposed to start at midnight and you get there on time and have to sit through 20 minutes of previews. Once the movie starts you find out how terrible of a movie it is. It's enough to make a person RAGE! I'm not saying he should of done it but at least I understand why.

F-Prince, your a real joker!

#773661 - 07/20/12 04:52 PM Re: insanity... [Re: Brewer]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Concealed means concealed.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#773663 - 07/20/12 04:54 PM Re: insanity... [Re: docspud]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
+1000

#773665 - 07/20/12 04:58 PM Re: insanity... [Re: The Moderator]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
....and you know he got his guns via Holder' Fast and Furiious
program.

Another effing nut.

#773671 - 07/20/12 05:28 PM Re: insanity... [Re: Dogfish]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Concealed means concealed.

Indeed.

#773677 - 07/20/12 05:45 PM Re: insanity... [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
redhook
Unregistered

they are saying he told the cops he was The Joker.... what is really weird about this whole situation is he was going for a PHD in Neuroscience, but was withdrawing from the program at the U of CD... so, he sounds like a smart guy, studying the nervous system and such, is no easy task...

what would make him do something like that? babies, and children? why?

in a way, it seems as if he was doing the same as that wacko in Norway, knowing noone had a way to really get out...

sad...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...rities-say?lite

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1240 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |